Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Don't you love fucking with your friends...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dailyuser, Aug 2, 2003.

1. when they pass out cause they are so stoned?

My friend just fell asleep on the couch after passing the bong, we were watching regualr tv and then I turmed on the music channel, Tejano music-REALLY LOUD till she woke up!!

2. if you really want to fuck the passedoutduetoexcessiveweedsmoking newbies out, you can do a lot worse. believe you me :D

edit: i think i'm getting a bit too stoned, i've edited this post twice already to weed (hihi) out spelling mistakes. noot dat enyone kares if i misspell a word or too, butt still

3. What's funny is to still keep making them take hits while asleep for a while before you wake them. Put the piece up to his/her mouth and hold their noise.

4. "Don't you love fucking with your friends...
    when they pass out cause they are so stoned?"

is it just me and my dirty mind or did anyone else interpret that differently first time they read it? :D

5. yup, it's only you digit :D

6. Not "fucking" with them, fuckin' with them. Making fun of them, blasting music, etc.!

7. aha, yes i see it now. i didn't get that before. ahhhh, hmmm, oh my how dirty. yesyesyes.

i still think it's only digit tho' hehe

8. no its not only digit, i was gonna reply and say all my friends are male...

9. MY ANTI-DRUG

fucking with my stoned friends.

10. wow, that was the best cheese based story ive ever read!!

hmm.. id rate that a good swiss.

11. I still saying drawing on your friends faces with a sharpie is the best thing to do when they pass out. They usually have to be passed out due to alcohol for this to be done. Such phrases as Faggot, Herb, and I'm a Loser work well. Along with pictures of penis' and a hitler mustache.

12. hahaha i always tell my driends the police are after us and we start 2 run......... he gets so fuckin scaired LOL he believes us

13. roflmao

14. i think thats the best idea so far. .... but sometimes they're too passed out to be woken by people even screaming at them and trying to lift them. :D
    definately gotta try that sometime.

15. hahah! thats soooooo fun!

blazing at the park with a bunch of guys, then just yell PIGS!!

everyone takes off so fucking fast its hilarious :D