Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Don't you just hate...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by NeverMind94, Feb 23, 2013.

1. Don't you just hate people who quit smoking weed and then lecture you why you should too, and then judge you when you don't?

Some girl I use too have a crush on did this. Now I don't talk to her. We use to smoke and then she quit and told me I should. When I said no she yelled at me and said she isn't talking to me til I do and that I'm a drug addict and so on.
    I smoke no more the twice a week if that and I haven't smoked for 2 weeks. Today will be my first time in that long.

Do you have any stories like this?

Sent from above

2. Never heard of this happening before.

Sounds like to me your interest are better placed elsewhere anyways.

3. Yeah.

She started smoking again and still didn't talk to me.

Sent from above

4. That girl is just trying to control you. Dont talk to her.

5. I don't. Haha. Last thing I want to do.

Sent from above

6. That's pretty damn hilarious actually.

Calls you an addict, and then turns out she's the one who can't stop.

7. Yeah. Haha.

Sent from above

8. That is an oddly specific scenario.

9. She was probably projecting her own insecurities onto you.

10. I agree with everything everybody else has said so far.

11. She obviously wants the D :ey:

12. I seen plenty of attention whorism about people "quitting bud" "don't smoke your life away" and other nonsensical related posts but I don't pay attention cause I'm not trying to connect with them emotionally unless they have a theory on how Marijuana affects emotions with people of different cognitive functions.

13. I was about to give my 2¢ but I farted and had to move 'cause of the dreadful smell.
    So I'm lost what I was going to say.
    But "bitches be crazy"

14. @ just DAB it, is your sig a pic of a hermaphrodite plant?
    Never seen one before.
    Any strain that came from an herm plant should begin with "(Lady Gaga)Strawberry Cough"
    Ha

15. Ye.thats like those people that look down at you for smoking and then start smoking themselves.shit gets annoying