Don't You Just Hate It When...

Discussion in 'General' started by mister2, Sep 29, 2006.

1. You Are packing The Last Bong And Drop The Cup

When You Get Passed A bong Wich Is Wet Around The Mouth Area

When Someone Passes You A Blocked Bong

When You're Passed An Empty Mix-Bowl With No Warning

When You Get Bong Water On Your Clothes And Can't Change

When You Knock The Bowl Over

When Someone Walks In Halfway Through Your Bong

When You Loose The Pokey After Lighting The Bong

When The Person Before You Wets The Spliff

When Your Spliff Goes Out Without You Noticing, Then You Try To Take A Toke And It Tastes All Horrible And Burnt :(

Anyone else got any? please add your own "I Hate it when....'s" if you have any

Nick

2. When I have no weed.

3. When you smoke someone out on like everybag you get, and NEVER get hit back. ever.... ever.. i hate that bullshit.

K+ like the thread man, i was just having a problem with what i wrote about haha

4. Bliz, that sucks man. I ALWAYS smoke up my friends, but in the end it all comes back. For instance at my cottage, I bought an ounce and smoked myself and a friend up for a few weeks. I thought he'd never hit me back and then one day he shows up at my door with some crazy weed and we got totally retarted. Great times

5. Yeah I hate that too dewd, its just not right!

Also I hate people calling me at 7:30am saturday morning for a lift home from some birds house when I only got to sleep at 5am! Get a fucking taxi man! lol

6. When i'm drunk and smash a half full 26er bottle on my $200 bong. Accidently of course.

:hello:eric:hello:

7. when people bring around bammer weed and say it's the best shit they ever had.

when people say they goin to show up with drugs somewere and totaly sketch.

when you smoke someone out and the next day they have weed and they ask for fade.

when people roll pixi-stick blunts.

when you ask if you can bum a stoge off a friend and they charge you.

when someone askes for a stoge and i only have 1 or 2 left

whn someone asks for a stoge and when i give it to them they put it in their box that has like 10 stoges in it.

8. When people mess with you when your messed up.

9. -when i have to do calculus homework after smoking like 4-5 bowls out of a bong. shit aint happening, i cant pay attention long enough.

-when im chilling by the creek smoking out of my pipe (its a fake marker) and i look over to see these annyoing ass fucking neighborhood kids come around me and start playing like 3 feet from me. i have to hide the marker and walk off.

-when i realize i have to go somewhere or go buy something, i always forget what i wanted when i get to the store so i walk around like a damn zombie trying to remember.

-when i am dry, like now.