don't you hate...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by JohnsonInhales, Feb 18, 2009.

1. rofl I do not know my friend, but I'd buy one of those gopher things Billy Mays was slingin if I didn't think I'd crush cans with it instead of gently lifting.

2. yeah they should make mini roach gophers. for those hard to hold roaches that burn my finger tips every so often

3. Billy Mays sells things that I thought had been invented 40 years ago, he must be a genius

4. This happened to me last night. Took me twenty minutes to only find it sitting on the seat where I was originally at.

As for the drinks, I have a habit of pouring a drink (or making food) and walking off and leaving it in my kitchen. Or theres the even better move, which happened last night, where I tried to cook some pizza rolls in the oven. Twenty minutes were up so I scurry into the kitchen to get my tasty treat, only to realize I never turned the oven on.

5. Billy Mays: unfucking our lives, one informercial at a time.

6. lol! i lose my lighters all the time. and my mom will be like. i found your lighter. and i respond. "MOM! i don't do drugs, its not mine!" lol

7. i hate losing lighters...but its always the best when your looking for something else in the couch and find a random lighter...

8. Fixed for ya mate!

9. I hate that so much. Usually I try to get someone else to grab it for me lol.

10. hahahahahhahaha

11. Wow, Funniest post ever dude.

How long you spend writing that one???:rolleyes:

12. A common problem is usually the distance of the coffee table from my person, aka: if its far enough for me to kick my feet up, then i cant get my damn drink, but if its too close, then I have nowhere to put my feet. what to do....

13. misplacin a baggie is even worse...then u come to realize that u had it in ur pockets all along....:D