Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Don't you hate..

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Lucifer Sam, Mar 7, 2003.

1. Don't you hate it when you're suppose to be getting a nice sack and it falls through. Ugh, it's going to be a boring day today.

2. NO the worst is having your friend say he's going to get you a fat sack for cheep the you give him the money. Days later you see him and he says the deal went through and that he dosen't have your money!

3. yeah, that would suck too. im so disapointed, i was looking forward to today all week...*cries*

4. For some reason, my slinger always falls through whenever i'm with other people. At a party? No dice. Chillin with friends? Sans buds. Sittin at home watchin bad tv at midnight? Phat sack for cheap!

5. lol, strongbad, i love him