dont you hate when...

Discussion in 'General' started by YouSuckDude, Nov 1, 2009.

1. Really oh you got one of "normal jars"

2. :(

I need a magical jar that way the Marijuana Fairy will bring me more weed every night.

3. this made me lol. +rep

lol...try rollin a blunt of your old teeth and keeping it under your pillow..maybe the tooth fairy will hook you up

4. ha too right i would hold the fairy hostage and share out the weed to ma buds actually FUCK IT it is mine

5. Happened this morning/last night. Got home around 12, all drunk and I just wanted to pack a bong pack. Figured I saved enough for a bowl this morning. I did but what was left wasnt nearly as much as I thought there was haha. Always happens

6. fuck yeah dude im like "alright Loserkid make sure you leave at least 1 bowl for the morning" ya know? everyone wants a bowl pack in the morning...and yeah ill wake up to like...maybe 1/4-1/2 bowl or something...always disappointing :(

7. HOW IS THAT SUPPOSED TO WORK ASSHOLE.

The Toothfairy already STOLE all my teeth.

8. YESS!!! I am going through this right now.

I ussually try and make a Q last a week now, but that doesnt happen. So I do the "Weed Calculation". "I will smoke 1 bowl, and 1 bong fill tonight, but oh fuck, Dave is coming over tomorow, so I must only smoke 1 small bowl, and 1 resin ball tonight."

Then when the bag looks low (About 2-3 grams left), I start thinking about my work schedule, and when I can hit dude up for more. I still get the paranoid "OMG I might be out" feeling when plans dont go right.

Looking back on what I typed........I have a problem lol.

9. That works for me... my mom was a crappy toothfairy, she only remembered to take like half my teeth throughout my childhood

:cry:

10. It always has that shitty stale taste too. Like resin and ash, mixed with a crappy cigar paper.

11. hahahaha....invest in an abusive boyfriend. might lose some teeth but keep your eyes on the prize....weed :)

lolll nahhh im the same way...i dont even look at weed in grams anymore...its j ust about how many bowls i can get out of that nug....lol also a grinder is the shit i used to break my weed down with my fingers...no more...you get at LEAST 2-3 more bowls per gram with a grinder.

lol tooth blunt ftw :smoke:

12. Lately this Midgrade diesel has been dry. The kind you just twist in between your fingers and it disintegrates.

13. yeahhh me and my friends call it crumble weed. i dont prefer it. makes blunts burn harsher and faster and bong bowls are only like 3 hits

14. LMFAO @ your suggestion.
    :laughing:

15. i do what i can to put a smile on a pretty girls face :cool:

16. This is the reason I keep my tolerance low.

17. im gunna move to Vancuver, BC and get me cheep ass dank BC Bud!

to OP,

ya i know what you mean cuz weeds pretty spendy now-a days in Washington.

18. don't you hate it when your bong breaks and you run out of papers? now thattttttt...sucks. =\

19. shit son.. apple pipe? light bulb vaporizer? knife hits? gravity bong? plastic bottle bong? take your pick! :wave:

20. dont you hate it when you have a bowl packed and you just remembered your lighter ran out of fluid when u sparked up that bowl this morning and you dont have any matches...