Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

don't you hate when this happens?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Flared, Aug 31, 2011.

1. #1 Flared, Aug 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2011
    i was breaking up bud on my windowsill before putting it into a tiny bag. when i filled the bag up 3/4 of the way, i accidentally dropped it. all the tiny nugs of shake went EVERYWHERE. i picked them all up one by one and now they're safe in the custody of my bag once more. i'm sure i got a percent of floor dust in there, though! :bongin:

[​IMG]

2. Eewwww. lol My family sweep/mop/vacuums like once a week and it's usually pretty good, but towards the end the floors can get pretty icky if it's been a busy week so eww. Lol

3. Oh god that happened to me the other day... I was trying to roll a j and my lap kind of moved or some shit when I was trying to change the song and well... I smoked carpet + dank

4. was breaking up weed once, and concentrating really hard on it, then i coughed out of fucking nowhere and lost everything in front of me

5. haha that sucks man. i'm debating whether to wake and bake or smoke with my girlfriend later when i get a screen for my bubbler

[​IMG]

6. Hahaha that was worded just perfectly lmaoo :)

I've done the same a few times were you end up with hardly nothing put carpet or just on your pipe :p

Peace..

Keepontoking...

7. I've done stuff like this a few times. Like once I was rolling a joint on my computer desk and sneezed, being stoned I didn't think to cover my mouth. Weed blew everywhere.

I couldn't tell you how many times I've knocked my grinder onto the floor with weed in it and it went everywhere. One particular time comes to mind, I just threw the last .3-.4 of some dank into the grinder, opened it to pick the weed out and laid it next to me on the couch. Naturally as I was reaching for my water bottle to fill my bubbler, I knocked all the rest of the dank I had onto the floor. I managed to salvage a fat ass waterfall hit out of it, I was SOOOO pissed though cause it was the last of my bud and I was broke ass poor. :mad:

8. The unspeakable happened to me once, I was loading a bowl with some keif from my grinder and.. I dropped the grinder, you can't pick that shit up. All I got was some keif floating around in the sun.

9. reading all these comments sure as hell makes me feel a lot less pissed off at myself. believe me