don't you hate it

Discussion in 'General' started by JustSeenSallie, Jan 25, 2011.

1. #1 JustSeenSallie, Jan 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2011
    when ppl make it hard to read a paragraph by talkin like this. the i's are like i needed to go to the store cus me and sum cousins we re goin to do somethin then and when we had to not put any commas just periods. this whole format jus makes me not even wanna read a post.

LIVE EXAMPLE

" Trying to find out how another person thinks that cannot speak to tell us is just as hard as trying to find out what a person who can not move their body and has spasms and can't speak feel or hear us or even smell us and has no complete awareness of us thinks like."

What just happened?

2. at first i was confused

and im still confused

3. You know what I dont like?

Pointless posts

:)

4. No I love it.

Peace, love, happiness.

Just kidding, I totally hate it.

5. I hate when a gnat flies in my eye.

6. I hate it when I shit my pants.

7. agreed

8. [​IMG]

:)

9. watcha talkin about i dont always talk like this when ever i read a post by a op user i just dont like using periods and comas is that a problem with you sir shall i change for you cuz your confused on what is going on in here :p

10. I hate it when I get a paycheck, a nice extra phat sack, a hott girlfriend and puppies.

11. someone finally understands me!

12. i really dnt c wat you hatin on brah nuffing is wrong wit all that dodo baby

13. :laughing: Hahahaha

14. Aye.

I see you broke 1k congrats

15. Thanks man, hopefully I'll be here for another 1,000 :smoke:

16. thinkaboutitthiswayimeanatleastitcouldalwaysbeworseyoucouldhaveanentireparagraphwithabsolutelynopunctuationcapitalizationoranyotherdefiningcharactersinthepostanyonewhoreadtotheendofthisisatruemasteratreadingfuckeduppostsbytheway

17. or tey culd post lik tis.

18. I hate all them brown nosed,ass kissing assholes :)

19. up your ziggy with a wawa brush