Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Don't you Hate it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by detailed one, Jul 13, 2010.

1. When people say marijuana is a DRUG and SUPER addicting and etc...Just laugh and walk away and i bet they do worse body damage.

My Grandma was over...So i had to come down and visit her...I went outside for a little toke (shes a major cigarette smoker/Ex-heavy drinker.

So i take my rip and "started" a convo....Quickly she changes the conversation to shit like that can kill you...So I said no one has ever died and why do you care when you're boyfriend smokes it.

she calls me rude so im like yeh and you're not just because you're cranky and wanna ruin my day..I walked away...and this is the last thing what comes out of her mouth. how can he smoke that everyday...:eek:I can afford it...and ITS NOT ADDICTING. (well heavy smoking can do sleep pattern changes and eating issues to some people)

(I love my grandma she is just a big "know it all" and old, and if you put her in her place she gets mad)

2. I hate old people that think they are always right. It's like, bitch the education system obviously failed you and I got 800 on the SAT don't tell me what the fuck I should be knowing about shit I already know. I hate working with old people even more. God I hope I don't become ignorant

3. i lost a bunch of friends cuz they thought it was addicting and bad as shit

now they all waynna smok with me

4. It is a drug.

5. man who do you think your are. you dont argue with your grandma over pot. nor do you do it infront of her. she just wants the best for you

6. Amen. Put her in her place? She's the reason you're here. The only one that needs to be put in their place is you. Show respect to your grandparents.

7. my friends all have parents that smoke so it is thing which no-one is against. one friend wants to smoke badly, and the other wants to try vaping since he is a bit of a health nut with that stuff.(it works since i have a vape)

8. No offense, but 800 on the SAT isn't to great.

9. yeah 800 isnt good at all. 1100+ is good

10. Her boyfriend smokes it...and my grandma started all of it. (she knew i smoked it for awhile just never seen me do it and i regret showing her.)

11. yes it is depending on how you use it.

12. your point is? grandmas are for getting you gift certificates at christmas and talking about gas prices not weed.

13. I know that bro, I got 800 on the math, 680 on english for 1480, and 650 on the writing for 2130, which actually is a pretty good score. Lol alot better than 1100+

14. its a plant.

15. a friend of mine that I somtimes smoke with always says it's addictive. he's like "man, I wish you'd come over more. that shit's so addictive. I feel like I need it to function." it gets pretty fucking annoying.

16. yeh what im trying to get the point of this thread is people get hooked to the bullshit...and then on top of it her boyfriend smokes it..

and her know it all attitude towards everything...yes you guys can say she old deal with it...well if you met her she is a know it all and straight up rude to everyone even my girlfriend.

17. most drugs come from plants....

18. So you got a perfect math score?