Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Don't you hate it, when

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jamesh, Jan 12, 2009.

1. someone finds out you smoke marijuana and they treat you different? Mostly because they don't like it, but they have never tried it or no nothing about it.

I've had a few people do that to me after they found out i smoked(whether they knew me or not).

2. I dont really give a fuck about what people think of me. :smoke:

3. Word. :smoke:

Life goes on no matter what.

4. same here. but just the fact that they are thinking this way because it's marijuana, pisses me off. actually just close-mindedness in general really pisses me off...:mad:

5. sure, i hate that it happens. but i dont really care what people think of it.

....im sure i can find something i dont like about them also lol

6. The world is full of ignorant people, you just gotta deal with it.

People used to think i was just a burnt out stoner in high school until I kicked all their asses on the ACT. They all ended up smoking by senior year anyway.

Honestly dude, if they think less of you for it they're not worth your time anyway.

7. Both my best friends didnt want to hang out when they found out i smoke weed daily. Luckily one of them smokes with me now. I havent seen the other in months!

8. My entire family treated me differently after they found out I smoked.

9. My dad still checks my eyes every time I come home, and I don't even live there anymore. It pisses me off. A lot.

10. Thats basically how my whole school is, and I'm regarded as one of the bigger potheads, so it kind of sucks but I wouldn't want to be friends with people like that anyway. It's one thing to not smoke yourself, but to be a dick and look down on people who do is awful

11. I dont know anyone in real life who thought differently of me when they found out I smoked pot, but I do have a few buds on Halo 3 that I have known since Halo 2 who buy into all of that BS propoganda (like weed being a "gateway drug" - I smoke weed and I wont even touch a black because Im against smoking tobacco, you think Im going to go on to crack or cocaine?)

12. that doesnt really happen to me. but i hate it when people find out you smoke so they automatically assume your high every time you see them

13. worddd i know exactly the shit you guys are talking about...like since someone smokes means you have to look at them totally differently wtf