dont you hate it when....

Discussion in 'General' started by head4life, Jun 30, 2007.

1. driving chillen listening to the radio and a song comes on with sirens in it

flips me out

last thing I want to happen is get pulled over with a felonys worth of bud

2. One time, I had a fresh Oz. on me. My bong in my hiking pack, and drunk. A cop was behind me and flicked his lights and sirens on. I nearly shit myself.

But, he sped up, went around me, and kept on going. Thank God...

3. Freaks me out so bad when they do that. And it's always late at night, when there's no other cars on the road. Even if I'm sober and don't have anything on me, it still makes my heart jump like a kangaroo on crack.

4. Its even worse when you get pulled over or jus stopped when walking.

Ive had herb on me many a times and enough on me to spend awhile behind bars, Always a reminder to be careful.

Ya gotta watch yourself.

5. haha yea, I had a cd in my car for awhile that had a song with sirens in it. Every time i blazed and heard that song, my heart skipped a beat.

6. Dude that's happened to me like 4 times. I'm driving along all stoned, I'm pretty aware of what's around me. I look in my rear view mirror....nothing. 5 seconds later there's a cop with it's lights on behind me. How do they do that? I think police secretly have the technology for invisibility cloaks... But yea, at least they don't pull me over.:hello:

7. you have no idea,,, i drive for a living, and it freaks me out every-time..... some of these songs.... are like the man is right behind you....

also a side note,,, ringtones.... a friend of mine has a ''rooster'' crow for a ringtone.... i thought my rooster was out... strutting in the yard..

i opened the back door, and looked around...... freaked me out....

you ever tried to catch a fighting rooster with 1 1/2 inch spurs.....:eek: