Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dont you hate it when...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 4grls2bongs0wry, Mar 25, 2012.

1. #21 Slushy, Mar 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2012
    I hate when you're the designated driver. I went to a banger last night with - I shit you not - 157 people at some kids house. We hotboxed his brothers room for 45 minutes and smoked a half oz between ten people. All my friends were cross faded but I only had a cup of some whiskey :/

Edit: cops showed up at 1130 and let everyone go but counted everyone on the way out. It was my first real house party. I swear that shit only happens in movies.

Edit 2: I smoked almost two grams but barely drank. I'm a good driver when high but never when drunk.

2. lol....

3. lol sounds crazy, especially not tokin with half oz present..but i understand that gettin everyone back safe and what not..i was at a houseparty not from my campus and this guy walks in askin if anyone knew where he could get some weed from..this poor guy stood up and was like "how much ya need i got it in the car"...long story short we see police lights outside and the guy is being arrested..turns out the dude that walked in was an undercover cop..craziest shit ive ever seen, didnt even know they actually did stuff like that, now of course i had weed on me but you gotta be stupid as fuck to respond to some random guy when hes asking for weed..i dont sell anyways though

4. Smh at some people..

#1 is chill to me when blazin although it's annoying when someone makes you turn off your chill ass jam for something usually mainstream and garb. The real problem with this one arises on hallucinogens.. Fucking can't stand the tunes being fucked with while tripping..

#'s 2 and 3 though... Stinginess and mooching PISS me off man... I got a buddy exactly like the one you described.. It's like I know we're good bros and I ain't gonna get on your case but since when in the fuck do you feel entitled to my shit? If I want you to have something I will offer, trust me..

5. [quote name='"4grls2bongs0wry"']

lol sounds crazy, especially not tokin with half oz present..but i understand that gettin everyone back safe and what not..i was at a houseparty not from my campus and this guy walks in askin if anyone knew where he could get some weed from..this poor guy stood up and was like "how much ya need i got it in the car"...long story short we see police lights outside and the guy is being arrested..turns out the dude that walked in was an undercover cop..craziest shit ive ever seen, didnt even know they actually did stuff like that, now of course i had weed on me but you gotta be stupid as fuck to respond to some random guy when hes asking for weed..i dont sell anyways though[/quote]

Nono, i smoked about two grams and barely drank. I wanted to get really fucked but I didnt want to be that guy
    I DID blaze but barrly drinl. It was fucking legit

6. Makes me sad when folks blow weed out of the bowl. I've watched it happen a few times, blasting air back into the pipe making a huge weed eruption just because they couldn't hold back a giggle or some shit... JUST PULL AWAY, MAKE IT A HABIT TO PULL AWAY IF YOUR DOING ANYTHING THAT'S NOT INHALING.

And onto the tunes thing, I don't think it's that terrible of a thing. So long as their respectful and wait out a song or two, and not keep making you listen to random shit they found in the past week for an hour straight.

7. Dont you hate it when... People grab for the smoking untensil while you're still hitting it.
    Pisses me off lol sometimes i end up doing it myself when I'm realllllly faded but when people do it high or buzzed come on now:smoke:

8. #28 4grls2bongs0wry, Mar 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2012
    Ooo..i gotcha. Hey youre bettr than me, i have a real high tolerance for weed but a LOW tolerance for drinking, not saying I get drunk like off of two beers but I just can start feeling it earlier than most would..so a cup of whiskey and 2 gs to myself woulda had me introducing myself to everyone there..i get talkative as fuck for some reason when i do both lol

9. yea messing up a bowl is pretty aggrivating..I never want to be that asshole about it and mess up the whole mood, but it does bother me when theres a nice bowl pack spilled all over the floor..then weed is like impossible to save when it hits carpet, you may can get a few big pieces but for the most part its a lost cause.

10. YEA i catch myself right when my hand is about to grab for it but only when im blazed, its like ya gotta time that shit..some people fake the hell out of me though, theyll make a passing gesture but pull it right back and take another hit! cant satnd that either lol

11. Really would have sold it for me :D

12. i usually try to get a few bags of chips or something before i hold a session. whats pisses me of is when people "have" to order their own food even though i provided the munchies.

13. hahaha! ^^ :smoke:

14. i dont mind letting my friends eat my food because everytime im at there house we always eat like kings after a sesh. i know what you mean about the music though.

15. I, hate when you smoke someone out for free then they expect it every time

16. I cant stand it when people come to my place hungry

17. yeeeaaa..i guess so *shrugs shoulders*

18. lol..idk why but that sounded funny when i read it..gotta say that more, nice

19. Yea its when they start expecting to be smoking for free all the time..i wouldnt complain about him like this if he EVER put in, but he doesnt sooo lately he's been missing that "wanna smoke" text lol..nothing personal, but weed isnt too cheap on the east coast ya know!