Don't you fucking love it when...

Discussion in 'General' started by Dubsackz420, Apr 22, 2010.

1. ...shit just works out!?

Post your "Don't you fucking love it when..."

Sorry spikeystud88 :eek:

2. Haha it's all good bro, all in good fun! There should definitely be 2 threads, so here we go!

Dont you fucking love it when...you have an awesome 420 with your girl and everything in life seems to be going right?

+rep for the thread btw :D

3. Word up!

Let's get some more lovin' in this thread. We got the negative and the positive vibess:smoking:

4. Thanks to your thread I got my first light green bar...THEREFORE THIS THREAD IS WIN!

:D

5. Don't you fucking love it when that happens :p

6. Don't you fucking love it when you go to check your bank account balance and instead of having $200 like you thought you have $1000?

I fucking love that.

7. Dont you fucking love it when you touch yourself I always hit the right spots

8. Yes to both of these :D!

9. So...Don't you fucking love it when your fresh out of bud, lost your grinder a month ago and really in the need to smoke and you find your grinder, press the obscene amount of kief present in the grinder into hash, and then smoke that shit up!?!?

^^that didn't happen but I know it's going to the second I'm out of weed and need to smoke.:smoking:

10. Lol that sounds heavenly dude!

Dont you fucking love it when...you have the most amazing girlfriend in the world and are head over heels in love with her and you guys are moving in together in 2 months and it's going to be amazingly awesome even though this is the longest run on sentence ever? YES!

11. ...when you wake up two minutes before the alarm clock goes off.

12. Don't you fucking love it when you're constipated as hell and you finally manage to shove that brick of dookey out of your ass?

Yeah, me too.

13. Don't you fucking love it when you wake up in the morning thinking you have school then you realize it's saturday?!

14. Don't you fucking love it when ..you wake up to the smell of YUMMY FOOD! ^_^