Dont you fuckin love it when

Discussion in 'General' started by Boosh, Sep 13, 2008.

1. Youre gettin high, and you pack a bowl, but instead of smoking that last bowl you wander off and do something else, TOTALLY forgetting that about that bowl until the next time you wanna smoke?

Then, theres a fresh bowl already packed for ya!

2. Hahaha, I did that last night/this morning!

I packed a final bowl to smoke before I left for the night...one thing turned into another, I got distracted with something and just left my bong. When I got home this morning, I sat on the couch, grabbed my bowl to pack it and was pleasantly surprised to find it already full. So I smoked it, ate some delicious fruit salad and yogurt and watched Beetlejuice.

3. I make a habit of it almost. Every now and then I leave the last hit on a bong, or a bowl aside. That way I'll likley forget about it because I'm stoned, and next time i pick up my piece its like a little present from me. ^____________________^

4. hahaha, i just read this and went to look in for my pipe,

and it's loaded

yeaaaa

5. Haha Stoners. My favorite people man.

Now I got a question, I been up since 11, my boy was supposed to come by. I smoked that bowl that was already packed, and I got two TINY fuckin nugs. Now I told him I would smoke them with him if he came over, but its 3:20 now, he aint called or showed up, and Im only partially high from the prepacked bowl. WHat to do?

6. Um, well I usually set a time. If they don't show by then, I start without them (dont flame here, I usually give them way more than enough time).

7. Well, I wanna get high. So Im smokin atleast one of em.

8. Sometimes I get high and misplace my stash. That's a fucked up situation...

'Oh damn where'd I put it?! What if somebody finds that bag?! Where's my weed?!'

9. LMFAO oh my god. Perry Bible Fellowship?!

10. Shit, I can only remember losing one bag, new years eve this past year, I was drunker than FUCK. I really think it was on my lap when I got out the car at the gas station. Either that or I left it on the trunk of someones car :(

11. Shit is gold. :bongin: