Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Don't Worry Be Happy! :)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Amped, May 19, 2010.

1. Someone has to get you to shut up.

2. Comon guys, isnt it ironic this is happening in a thread called Don't Worry Be Happy :)?

Just ignore him haha, hes just looking for attention! PEACE AND POT! :D :smoking:

3. gl with that

4. +rep your words are true man.

5. if bob marley didn't write this son then why is it on his greatest hits cd?

6. Bobby McFerrin wrote Don't Worry Be Happy.

Bob Marley wrote Three little birds.

:) I never saw his greatest hits cd, but it is impossible that is on it, because its simply not him :p You can even tell from the voice

7. Three Little Birds is on Legend (Greatest hits)

IDK why every1 is thinkn this song is bob marley's damn, listen to the song

8. yeah :) Don't Worry Be Happy came out around 7 years after Bob Marleys death (RIP :()

9. i love this song! it always puts a huge smile on my face :D:D:D:D

10. haha yeah man :) Makes me smile thinking theres people all over the world listening to this song right now, and probably toking up :D! We need more people like this in the world :)

11. Ha this song makes me so happy and not worry lol
    I love bob Marley! And his music :)

you don't hav to love him to show respect

I really want some green now :(

12. Dont worry be happy! :D

13. It's not bob marley >.< lmfaoo

14. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9K4BKkLaCI]YouTube - Bobby McFerrin - Don't Worry Be Happy[/ame]

15. Doesnt matter what the name of the song and who its by...The real picture is...Everyones happy listening to it high :smoke: