Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Don't Worry Be Happy! :)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Amped, May 19, 2010.

1. For some reason, this song puts a big smile on my face every time. Every single time i listen to this song, i get happy :) Everybody in the world should just smoke weed and listen to this song :) Imagine how peaceful it would be haha. The video also cracks me up because the guy who uploaded it put Bob Marley.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyYZUhSeRYc]YouTube - Bobby McFerrin - Don't Worry Be Happy[/ame]

2. Lol
    No, it is not.

3. Don't be stupid.

And yes, that is funny that they put that picture with this song. HA! :smoke:

4. haha no, THIS is three little birds. Comon man you should know this :D!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LanCLS_hIo4]YouTube - Bob Marley- Three Little Birds (With Lyrics!)[/ame]

5. haha its alright man :D! and comon mk9391 no need to be angry in a thread called dont worry be happy ;)! HAHA :smoking:

6. Haha I was just listening to the exact same video, weird.

7. haha nice :) I listen to it A LOT.

8. i hate bob marley's music

9. hes not dead lmfao, thats Bobby McFerrin and he is very much alive :\ haha

and Darnoc, no wonder you have negative rep. Troll :(!

10. rep means nothing and i guess if someone doesnt agree with the OP means your a troll

11. Dude can you stop posting in every thread saying something bad about the marley, we get it shut the fuck up. Your annoying as hell. You have a right to your own opinion yeah, maby some of his songs arent the best but he created allot of good music and was a good dude.

12. Every post I've ever seen from you on these Forums is hating on Bob Marley. You were obviously musically deprived if you can't at least respect Bob Marley for who he is and what he's done, :confused_2:.

13. i made 2 posts about hating him.

i do respect him but not his music

14. haha oh sorry man :D

15. I think its really funny how this turned into a conversation about Bob Marley :D Since the song isnt even bob marley haha

16. I got that after the first post, I just didn't care.

17. then why are you making a big deal out of it?

18. This song reminds me of a classic movie:

[​IMG]

19. Obviously not since you said you hate his music that is a sgn of disrespect. :confused: you can say you dont enjoy his music thats respectfull but you said you flat out hated it,and said his music sucks, you sir are disrespectfull.