DONT watch this unless you are high

Discussion in 'General' started by hoast, Jan 17, 2006.

1. i dont have sound and dont want to sit up and turn on my speakers nor do i want to turn off my music, maybe if i remember tommorrow ill watch it

2. why the fuck did you post in here? can someone delete it.

3. hoast, you are clearly out of control.

4. Theres no reason to go around posting nonsense. Seriously, what was the point of it? It obviously stirs things up. So its best to not do that.

5. Shut the fuck up hoast....

6. Hoast just calm down dude

get control of yourself

7. Yah, i have to agree with hoast, why the fuck would you post that? Its pointless..

On other hand, do i need sound to watch it?, or is it a video i dont need sound for ha?

Edit: I watched it anyways, i need sound..damn being broke.

8. ROFL.....that was funny and I'm not even high

9. Haha, I don't think he's really out of control. When I read the second post I thought the same thing, why did he even bother to post if he didn't really have anything relevant to say.

Regardless of whatever the hell is going on, that clip is funny. The one mexican family is hilarious.

10. Yea I know that post was worthless and he is under control, I just thought itd be funny if everyone was telling him to get under control.

bahahaha:hello::hello:

11. hah i know, they always have a racist one somewhere in there.

my favorite was the one where the kid hits it..the look on their faces is funny.

12. What are these "boobs" you speak of?:eek:

13. I don't think you need to be high to enjoy this... It's hilarious! I can't believe no one has mentioned the very last person! Nice panties dude... heh.

14. agreed. that thing as funny as hell, haha thanks for that hoast