Don't Want to Work Today

Discussion in 'General' started by SassyMelassy, Nov 16, 2012.

1. I am grateful for my job, it's not bad, at all. I like the people I work with, I feel like I am treated fairly and (somewhat) duly compensated for my work, but today I've got a case of the mother fuckin' Fridays.
    I can't focus on a damn thing!!

Anyone else struggling with me??

2. This morning I was going to work on a proposal and just ended up dicking around on stumbleupon. I will not rest until I see the entire internet.

3. Agreed, class is killing me..let's get this Friday started already :yay:

4. Lucky me, I don't have to do anything I don't want to do today.

What should I do?

Should I go hiking and smoke a joint when I get to the top?

Should I go running?

Surfing?

Hunting?

Any ideas GC?

5. yeah, be lucky you actually have a job in this economy

6. Be thankful you got a job man. I thought mine was going awesome, just finished a 30 hour round trip yesterday. 45 minutes after I was done I get a call. Bam laid off. What the fuck to do now , what the fuck to do

7. collect unemployment until you get another shitty job

8. Not yet, but I'm sure I'll feel your pain next week once I start up at my job again :smoke:

9. Meh. Ive got a worse day of work on Sat -.-

So i lose.

nice solid 7 day'er this week :smoke:

10. I hear ya Sass. I'm home for lunch and I don't wanna go back because I hate this job site I'm on right now.. Oh well only half of the day left... But oh wait there is more. I have to work tomorrow too... :(

11. I know your pain brother

12. Unemployment doesn't pay shit compared to what I was making. I can get my 1a license for free so I'm going to do that, and go rigging.

13. It's my birthday today, and i've already clocked in 42 hours so far this week... you think i want to go to work? fuck no. :p

but, i want to save my vacation days for a ski trip this winter, so work it is.

14. Happy birthday man! I'll smoke a bowl for you

15. [quote name='"Rebel Eye"']I hear ya Sass. I'm home for lunch and I don't wanna go back because I hate this job site I'm on right now.. Oh well only half of the day left... But oh wait there is more. I have to work tomorrow too... :([/quote]

Boo to working Saturdays!

16. Working until 1 then getting a sack gonna go disc golfing and get fucking blazed.. I have to work 8am-10pm tomorrow though, fuck

17. I feel you, I'm on lunch break now. 3 more hours to go! Hope everyone has a good weekend.

18. Yall are some crybabies, id love to be able to work 40 hours a week

Cash money in your pocket

Cash out of pocket, B's on the D, nomseen

19. you better get your ass to work...

20. [quote name='"chicken"']you better get your ass to work...[/quote]

I'm working! 2:15 left. It's gonna drag. :cry:
    I just want to be home, smoking a nice bowl, nowhere to be til Monday.