Dont want to give the wrong impression

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ebola weed, Mar 15, 2012.

1. alright so ive been chatting with this girl, my future prom date. shes a good girl, i on the other hand am a party animal. well shes got a boyfriend whos a freshman at a university i like partying at. she wants me, she told me she was into me and i told her she looked good and i was into her.. but i think she thought that i meant i wanted to be with her.. and i dont. half of me wants to smash it but the other half doesnt want to and just wants to leave the situation.

im thinkin i need to talk to her about me not wanting a relationship..
    or i should say some thin about her man.. i donno blades

2. i would drop the situation. getting with this girl while she has a boyfriend will cause everyone a shit storm of unnecessary drama.

3. yeah, im gonna talk to her about it

4. Especially if you don't wanna be with her.

Even though I don't agree with it I can see if you had feelings for her, maybe trying to break them up if she likes you too and they have a long distance thing that isn't working. But if you just wanna hit it and quit it find another girl. There's gotta be others that don't have bfs that will sleep with you so just smash one of them and drop this chick.

In the end you really don't wanna play games anyway. It never ends the way you think it will

5. [quote name='"HBGBUB"']Especially if you don't wanna be with her.

Even though I don't agree with it I can see if you had feelings for her, maybe trying to break them up if she likes you too and they have a long distance thing that isn't working. But if you just wanna hit it and quit it find another girl. There's gotta be others that don't have bfs that will sleep with you so just smash one of them and drop this chick.

In the end you really don't wanna play games anyway. It never ends the way you think it will[/quote]

very wise. I dont want her to ruin her relationship just for a guy like me who isn't into dating

6. That dude is in college now.. hes probably getting laid right now as we speak. I'd say smash but still keep in contact with her. But be careful tho. Always remember, she choose you.