Don't vote

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Deleted member 506764, Aug 26, 2016.

1. If you dont vote, you forfeit the right to bitch & moan, , , , , ,

• Like Like x 1
  2. Not at all the case. I don't have to participate in this sham of an election to complain that the election's a sham. I don't want Trump. I don't want Biden. I'll bitch and moan if I want.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. I'd vote for Montgomery Brewster.

4. Heh tapatalk_1454887044017.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. I dont vote for dishonest incompetent polititians. They get elected by their sycophant followers & by those who dont vote against them.

6. So if you're not going to vote for a dishonest incompetent politician then I assume you're voting third party?

7. i vote for Americans! Trump 2020! fuck them evil demrats!

8. Please reply to my other thread: Orange Man Bad

Thank you.

9. Pretty much the same shitty deal happening all over again pal.

j

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Yes, here we are again. Every fucking time. I caved last time and decided to vote for Trump at the last minute. Not this time. Not ever again. When you vote for the lesser of two evils you're still voting for evil and you might not even be right about which evil is lesser. Lesson learned. Don't vote for evil.

• Like Like x 2
  11. I have to say the VP for the Libertarian party is prety impressive.

12. Trump is far worse than Biden and Trump needs to go. Biden put his hands on women's shoulders and Trump grabs their pussy

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Look, you're not gonna get me with a lesser of two evils argument. I'm not voting for someone just to vote against someone else. Done doing that. So without mentioning Trump, why should I vote for Biden?

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Its the exact same Trump/Hilary crap - to continue coming up with these horrible, terrible candidates to be in charge of The United States of America is simply awful.

Folks wanna protest?? How about they start at the root of the problem and get a real president that actually gives two shits and will get shit done!!

15. I'm not black but what exactly would that explain if I was?

Also I have no criminal record. Wrong again.

Any other theories?

16. Oh the irony.

17. No. Not when the Republican incumbent is caustic, irresponsible and just plain fucked up as he is. I'm not a democrat but would vote for just about anybody over this incumbent. What is important for me isn't for you. Just the way it is. Trump must go. I feel confident that he will lose badly and cry about it being fixed.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Duh, , ,
    Both Trump & Biden are losing it mentally, I wont vote for either. Problem is the fools & the sycophant followers of these two will get one of them in, & then, we're all screwed

• Like Like x 1
  19. Contrary to the title of the thread, I am actually voting third party myself.

I don't think we're all that screwed with a senile president. The powers that be will not allow this country to collapse most likely. We're probably just looking at 4 years of bad policy and/or congressional gridlock.