Don't vote

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Deleted member 506764, Aug 26, 2016.

1. #1 Deleted member 506764, Aug 26, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2018
    I'm not saying don't get a ballot, but if you can't really fill good about voting for a candidate and you're just picking the lesser of two evils then you really ought to consider leaving it blank. Sure, you could vote for a third party candidate but you know damn well that they won't win.

So go to the polling place and get a ballot, and leave it blank. It's a lot better than continuing to encourage these clowns by participating in this joke of an election. There's only one bubble I'll be filling in on my ballot, and it's for legal weed.

Clinton will probably win anyway and die before she's even president for two years. Pay close attention, she's not well, her time is fast approaching. None of us can escape our own mortality...

• Like Like x 9
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Lol, oh sorry was I supposed to take that seriously?

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3
  3. Take it however you want

4. Hilariously, got it.

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Go ahead, waste your vote. I'm going to make a difference with mine.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. I will vote but at the end of the day I have no doubt that the president is just a puppet and some guys behind the curtain are pulling the strings. So really it probably doesn't even matter anyway.

• Like Like x 9
  7. Why do you act like that?

• Like Like x 1
  8. I dont think my views are unknown around here, but i feel i should participate anyway.

I agree with you, fundamentally i am against voting, but especially for the two vile creatures before us.

Gary Johnson might be vastly less evil than the other two, but im still not sold on him. I would encourage anyone who IS voting to vote for him instead of the others.

• Like Like x 4
  9. I've never understood the notion that you shouldn't vote unless there's a perfect candidate. People think they're making some kind of moral stand by not voting, when in reality the only way to waste your vote is to not use it.

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 3
  10. If you're gonna vote, at least do it in a 3rd party...then you won't be in the 'Hey, I'm retarded' club :smoking:

• Like Like x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. If everyone did as i do we would have what?

Perfect candidate

Or

No candidate

If everyone did as you do

[​IMG]

Congratulations for not wasting your vote

• Like Like x 3
  12. All that stuffs rigged anyway the one with all the most donations the winner

• Like Like x 4
  13. I'm definitely voting, this is an important election.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Why do intelligent people waste time on voting???

It's like voting your 'America's got talent' shows.

• Like Like x 3
  15. I'm with you Op, no point in voting.

• Like Like x 5
  16. Where the fuck have you guys been? This man has been running for president since 1972. They took Nixon over this man? Tom Hanks is going to be his VP. Damn that's gotta be the best VP ever. Tom fucking Hanks. Yeea! I bet these guys would legalize weed and I mean really legalize it on their first day in office.

• Like Like x 3
  17. We need a liberal in the white house

• Like Like x 2
  18. Id say we hav one....aint that kinda y were n r situation were n?all this revised medicare/medicaid shit...social security was never meant as a retirement plan,it was to pay for medical for those who cant...

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. We need cheaper schooling,and jobs so people can support themselves and prepare for retirement..we need to live within r means also cause having credit/payments is not owning something...mayb live off the land more with our food live our ancestors....those r positive changes that need to b made..and no one person (president) is gonna push us n that direction...

• Like Like x 3
  20. No hes a fucking dictator. Executive decisions my fucking dick. Fuck that shit.

• Like Like x 1