Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dont use a grinder...unless your rolling a spliff

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dank., Aug 14, 2011.

1. #61 WrathofAmon, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Not everybody can just go and buy keif. I kill for the luxury of just running out to the store and buying some keif.

2. Thanks for trying to tell me what to do. I'm gonna use my grinder EVERYTIME I smoke...

in spite of you

3. r u dumb or dumb

4. if your worried about the little bit of thc you might loose then you must be smoking shit

5. Yea, I have a kief screen at the bottom of mine for that reason... I like catching kief, I like grinding my nugs.. "Don't use a grinder".... Like me saying, "Don't use your keyboard...just pull up your on screen keyboard and use your mouse, keeps your fingers cleaner."

6. I don't like grinding when hitting a bowl/bong because the bud gets so small it gets through the hole in the bowl. I shred little nugs

7. Thats why I always keep an ounce on hand...

8. So shitty when you get damp weed and it does that ;( :smoking:

9. big man.....:hello::hello::hello:
    so do i and i also find that nugs smoke better in the bong...

10. #70 chronickatcher, Aug 15, 2011
    Wow. That's just stupid. Firstly, spliffs blow, ruins the flavor of the herb. Learn to appreciate the weed man.

I use a grinder all the time. Makes my bong bowls burn evenly and makes it easier to remove leaf/srem

11. I don't get these threads. Using your fingers or scissors doesn't magically keep the trichs on the bud, you're still "wasting" no matter what, atleast with a grinder you can use thw "waste" later. And to say unground weed in bongs will smoke better is just absurd, grinding the bud allows for an even burn all around.

I HIGHLY doubt you even notice the difference in highs between ground up vs scissors, cause guess what, there isn't.

12. well i use a coffee grinder all the time and its a bonus to use because it collects kief
    which i can save to the point that i can roll a joint with pure kief (or make hash with it)

I dont understand why u would avoid a grinder anyways it makes it easier to use
    one and not get my fingernails dirty lol

13. Nugs do not smoke better in glass....the fuck. OK
    1. grinders provide more surface area to burn thus more thc exposed to flame thus higher
    2. Yes you can smoke a nug down until u finally get to the center and get the last of the good.....but wouldnt a grinder ma this easier and faster
    3. Grinders are neccesary to vaping. No IF ANDS OR BUTS.
    4. Why in the hell would u think ground weed would make u less high then nugs? Please give me some sort of logical explination besides "i lost kief in my grinder" If you grind a nug and check to see how much kief is in the bottom....you will notice its next to nothing. Now think about those 2 or 3 little specks and how they would influence your high.
    5 Breaking by hand losses THC
    6. Breaking with scissors looses THC
    7. ANYWAY looses THC

14. that makes no sense. If you use your fingers it gets on your fingers, same with grinder, and nicely broken up weed from a grinder is good for all mediums of smoking

15. I use a grinder for most methods of smoking, and seem to get just as high :smoke:
    Plus its not that people don't like the taste, sometimes they just want the weed to last longer.

16. Think about the trimmers commercial grow-ops use...

17. #77 glazedKnuckles, Aug 16, 2011
    Little seecers

18. i guess it depends how much thc means to you. and honestly the bud i get and what alot of other people get dosent really need every single trichome to get me blazed. ill stick to being lazy with my grinder. (ps. bowls topped with kief are awesome)

19. For glass, bowls bongs or whatever, I sorta break the nug into little pieces. But not as small as you would for a joint

20. I dont see how this is relevant, they use scissors to trim leaves and stems off the buds, not the actual buds themselves...