Don't u wish!

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by 4eyes2low0, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Don't u wish you could buy like 5$ grams...save so much money or in most people reading (along with mine) smoke a hella more dank!

2. I do get $5 grams.
    Plus they will be much less than that pretty soon.

Legalization is coming.

3. #5 4eyes2low0, Aug 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    What state do u live in?

4. California, one of the first states to go.
    Nobody gives a shit about government anymore, they'll have to give it up.

5. #7 4eyes2low0, Aug 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Great state, your very lucky! Here in Iowa cops are crazy

6. imagine just growing your own and not paying $5 a gram...Imagine just growing ounces at a time.

Time to get active and start being vocal, besides on this website.

7. ^^good idea but growing here sucks. Me and my buddies found a big field prolly pounds worth, just waiting for it to be ready but it might be too cold before and die before it buds.

8. naturally? o_O

9. It will set off a landslide.

Wont you guys be JEALOUS.
    You will DEMAND it to be legal.

10. Yes, crazy huh? Just found it looking for a place to toke!

11. If you're smart, you won't lay a finger on it. Crops that size are being watched, either by the growers, or by the cops. If the cops catch you, you go to jail, if the growers catch you, YOU DIE. Just sayin'.

12. I grew up in France and $5 grams is what you get if you buy less than 5 grams from someone you DON'T know. 50g=$100-150
    Couldn't believe the prices when I moved over here!

13. Hmmm might buy the next ticket to France! That sounds amazing

14. Mostly hash though...

15. If only weed grow on trees...

oh wait.

16. i think the dude forgot to mention it was in 1982.

im in luxembourg, i go to france now and again, prices start at 10 euro gram for average weed

17. Damn still a lot cheaper than anywhere around here unless u wanna fuck with mids and who really dose hahah

18. The prices of weed right now are so astronomical, its INSANE! More precious than gold lol

I dunno how much it costs to grow an ounce of dank weed, but I doubt its more than 10-15 bucks....probably less especially if its outdoor bud.

If legal, dank ass buds SHOULD only run us 50 for an ounce at the most. But who knows how much prices will plummet once the supply goes WAY the fuck up, hopefully a lot.