Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Don't Strain Yourself!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by zerothehero09, Jul 17, 2009.

1. #1 zerothehero09, Jul 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2009
    During your time as a toker, what strains of weed and types of solid have you experienced?

I've been smoking it for just over two years now, and I have had:

Weed: Hash

Northern Lights Soft Black
    White Widow Gold Seal
    AK47
    Tutti Frutti
    Thai Stick
    SAS
    + different types that I never had the chance to find out the name of.

I have a feeling there has been more than this so I will edit my post if I think of anything else.

Looking forward to replys :)

Paul x

2. og kush
    trainwreck
    orange crush
    purple urkel or erkle (not sure)
    grape ape
    ak 47
    white widow
    cheese
    super lemon haze

smoked loads more strains but most of the time i dont bother asking my dealer what it is unless he specifically says the name of the dank (usually named dank costs loads more then "unknown" dank)

3. Grandaddy purp
    trainwreck
    dutch passion
    Super Silver Haze
    Cheese
    Mean green martian
    OG kush
    Purple Kush
    and my friend bought white widow X panama red seeds from some place and he gave me a nug. bout to toke that right now.

have had many other strains but forget names or just dont ask or care.

Never have had hash.

4. Excellent! White Widow is wonderfule, one of the best i've tried. Let me know how much you're enjoying it? :)

Just had the chance to try some SAS the other night- beautiful, dense buds, barely any leaf just pure bud. Was very enjoyable, unfortunately, I didn't get to keep any... :(

5. try not to put too much stock in what your dealer calls the weed unless you know them pretty well. Just because it has some purple hairs doesnt make it purple haze.

6. basically everything. i love california, and dispensaries ;)

7. Mighty Mite, Sweet Tooth, NL#5, Durban Poison, Thai (actual Thai while on vacation in Thailand), White Widow, Afgan, Afgoo, Skunk#1, Ice Princess, Purple Kush, Kali Mist, Trainwreck, Strawberry Cough, Mazar, MazarXMango, Blueberry, Jack Herrer, Super Silver Haze, Original Haze, Early Pearl, and Skywalker. Maybe more but I can't remember.

8. Lets see, i made qwuiso hash once, that was pretty potent. Also Sour diesel, NYC Kryptonite, AK47, White widow, Grand daddy Kush, Cheese, Trainwreck, and those are the only real legit named strains i have ever had. Oh and something called Yankee doodle, also legit bud and super dank. Other than that i have had a lot of haze and kush strains, a lot of haze i see has a very distinct look.

edit; Jack herer