dont steal my idea....dick

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by budensity, Apr 27, 2012.

1. ok so its a skeaker key chain that is a pipe but its hard to tell its a pipe and it could be cast to look like any shoe and it could be called "the sneaker toke"

2. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO your world just got shit on OP :smoke:

Just kidding i don't see any sneakers on there.

3. [quote name='"budensity"']ok so its a skeaker key chain that is a pipe but its hard to tell its a pipe and it could be cast to look like any shoe and it could be called "the sneaker toke"[/quote]

That shit is a good Damn idea, I'll get me one of those and be high 24/7s

4. didnt see any pipe's that looked like shoe's im talking about a sick lil key chain pipe that maby has a cover over the holes or some kinda plug and then like some skate shoe's moto cross boots cowboy boot's/ air force one's /addidas/ chuck taylor's/ whatever the person would wear.:D

i think its a pretty awsome idea ive been smoking for year's and have seen it all just about. and this would be one of the cheap like 10 to 15 buck range novilty smoke shop item.

or another one i thought would sell good would be a pack of tools for cleaning your pipe's like specialy designed easy to clean surgical steel set of scraper's for any glass pipe

5. [quote name='"budensity"']

didnt see any pipe's that looked like shoe's im talking about a sick lil key chain pipe that maby has a cover over the holes or some kinda plug and then like some skate shoe's moto cross boots cowboy boot's/ air force one's /addidas/ chuck taylor's/ whatever the person would wear.:D

i think its a pretty awsome idea ive been smoking for year's and have seen it all just about. and this would be one of the cheap like 10 to 15 buck range novilty smoke shop item.

or another one i thought would sell good would be a pack of tools for cleaning your pipe's like specialy designed easy to clean surgical steel set of scraper's for any glass pipe[/quote]

Start working on that, you never know