dont really have clue on soils and nutes?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Thedude4400, Nov 3, 2008.

1. doing a CFL grow of Skunk #1, figured itd be easyiest to be for a 1st grow. now the only stores i have to buy stuff from is Home depot and lowes also i just recently found out theres a growers outlet store kinda place by me. so i know for germ and veg i need 20-20-20 (right) which of those place would have the best soil for the job and also nutes to what would be most ideal?

2. That grow shop probably has the soil you need. Look for Metro-Mix or Pro-Mix. The hardware stores have soil, but none as good (and ready) as these.Do some research. Read up, become informed. Think about going organic, as this method tends to be easier for the new grower. Some good low cost easy to use organic nutes are the Earth Juice line. I have been growing twenty years and I love them for growing my buds! There are many others. Again, do some research, ask some informed questions, and get them seeds growing! IMO Much Love.

3. If you want a good, low cost organic fert, make your own from Russian comfrey. Read my link below.