Don't read me!!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by eyesOfMagic, Jan 29, 2011.

1. -wink- I'm not high right now -unwink-

YEAH! I do not know. I was lurking around grasscity for about 5 minutes and decided to make an account. Uhm...Yeah. No idea what to say. Has anyone ever tried to make weed puppy chow?

2. No. But welcome to the City. See you around, friend. :wave:

3. welcome to the city!

if your going to eat it your self you should give it a try, but dont feed it to your dog.

4. Ha. Don't worry I won't. Have you guys ever even had puppy chow!? It's not the dog food. Here's the recipe:

Puppy Chow

Ingredients:
    1/2 cup peanut butter
    1/4 cup butter
    1 cup chocolate chips
    1/2 teaspoon vanilla
    9 cups chex cereal (corn chex, rice chex, etc)
    1-1/2 cups powdered sugar

Instructions:
    1. Combine peanut butter, butter and chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl.
    2. Microwave for one minute then stir to blend all ingredients thoroughly. (You might have to microwave another 30 seconds or more. I like mine to be really hot so once I start eating the stuff it's still a lil warm) Add 1/2 tsp. vanilla. Stir well.
    3. Place the 9 cups of Crispix cereal in a very large bowl.
    4. Pour the peanut butter-chocolate mixture over the cereal and toss evenly, making sure all the cereal gets a good covering.
    5. Coat with powdered sugar, sprinkling evenly over the cereal and tossing as you sprinkle to cover each piece well. (I like to just put all the stuff in a one-gallon ziploc bag and then put half of the powdered sugar in and shake it, then the other half and shake it again)

It doesn't take long to make at all. Sometimes you will get huge clumps of pieces stuck together and they're really chocolaty because that's what is holding the clump together. Mmmmmmmm:yummy:

5. I can't imagine weed puppy chow being very tasty, I rather use the traditional brownies for my edibles.

6. Guess I should read further down the posts before posting... still rather have the traditional brownies though, that is just to much work, brownies are easy to make and has the recipe on the box!

7. Very understandable and I get your point. But I don't know if you've ever had puppy chow...But I might die if I can never have any of it again. And making it is easy. Just measure cereal, microwave the stuff, pour on the cereal, put in bag, add powdered sugar and shake. Probably about 10 minutes to make.