Don't Put your girlss name in your art

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Wavytoker, Feb 15, 2009.

1. I spent 2 weeks on this amazinng trip art mural and iwas so proud of myself for itt.
    At the time I was going out with this girl "haley" and i saved a big oll section and in some tripy leters wrote "i love haley" along with shit like i luv wee, freinds, family est. .. i got bored. so one horible break-up later and out of shame im takin that mo-fucka out my portfolio D:.... Life Lesson dont put your girls name in art,music,TATOOS,poems,est.
    Its sweet and you might even get some ass for it ;)... but kinda fucked over when shes gone which 60% of the time happens... good luck if you choose otherwise btw i burned that mural with i smile :)

2. Can't you just paint over it. Be glad it wasnt a tat... i'm never getting married.

3. if i was still with someone id tattoo two lovebirds...yes i would..

well if i ever get married(not thinkin something like that for a bf again) i think ill do it..

cant u paint it over?

4. Wow that is wierd. I'm going out with a Haley and I'm doing a psychedelic painting of her.

That shit is fucked

5. na it was more of a pastel thing .. paint wouldnt exactly go well with texture

6. Lol, I was just really high and that was a funny coincidence.