Don't mix too much coffee and weed.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SlayerOfTheGods, Mar 4, 2010.

1. I had two pots of coffee yesterday morning to myself and smoked about 2 grams of good weed about 3 hours later, I noticed how fast my heart was beating but it didn't particularly bother me at first, about 20 minutes in I checked my pulse, my heart was pounding like a fucking machinegun! I called my mom and told what was happening, and she told me to come home.

When I got there she took my pulse, my heart was beating at 160 beats per minute! Holy shit! It stayed that pace for about an hour and a half, I was very relieved when it finally began to slow down.

DON'T MIX! It was horrible, I thought I was going to end up in the hospital with a fucking catheter.

2. lol guy why did you drink 2 pots of coffee ahaha

3. Damn thats ridiculous. That will probably happen to me after just 2 cups of coffee and a hit of weed. 2 grams after drinking 2 pots of coffee?? I'm surprised your heart didn't beat out of your chest.

4. 2 POTS of coffee? jesus, that has nothing to do with the weed man, thats just way too much coffee

5. u smoked 2 grams....you were prolly tweaking, when you get scared your heart beat goes up. I dont believe your heart was beating 160 bpm because of coffee

6. And you don't think your heart almost exploded because you drank 2 pots of coffee by yourself but because you mixed 2 pots of coffee with weed? *facepalm*

7. You do realize you can control your heart rate, right? Lol.

8. holy shit i drink a lotta coffee but 2 pots??? damm

9. Shit, i didnt realize that it was 2 pots, i thought it was 2 cups.

10. Damn man, 2 pots, you needa chill, shit can't be good for ya. I drink 4 cups at most.

11. i am in tears... you drank 2 pots of coffee hahahah wtf man slow down. i cant stop laughing. do you chug your coffee? how long does it take you to down a pot?

12. i agree with the dont mix to much coffee and weed.

i mean a little coffee goes good with weed but if you over do it itll give you an anxious high.

fuck that shit. i hate feelin speedy. idk why some people drink coffee sometimes its just like getting all the twackyness of amphetamines without any high.

13. mocha bk joe and a blunt is my coffee smoke

14. I found out coffee is great with weed sometimes but you really shouldn't drink more than a good cup or so. I work at starbucks, In a tall 12oz cup of regular coffee there is approx. 240mg of caffeine. A shot of expresso has approx 90mg of caffiene.

They are very approximate values but that works out to about 20mg an ounce. A 10 cup pot of coffee is 80oz so that works out to over 3200mg of caffiene in 2 pots of coffee.

Not a very good idea to drink that even by itself. Especially if you arent used to the caffiene.

It all varies from the bean to the pot of coffee but regaurdless....

15. you may be sensitive to caffeine, i drink a monster or two while i bake and my heart rate slows down after the first 5 min

16. Between 10:30AM and 3:00PM

17. Try doing this and tell me if you can control it, about 3 hours later I actually started to feel really tired but my heart was still at 130bpm.

18. I don't like facing my day without a bowl and my 20oz coffee mug! Usually drink Yerba Mate during the day as well and have never had problems being too anxious or wired...

19. your not the brightest bulb in the box:ey::ey::ey::ey::ey:

20. i think i would die if i smoked weed and drank 2 pots of coffee. im pretty sensitive to caffine.