Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Don't look!!!!!! Unless you Love.......

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by unoit, Jul 1, 2003.

1. /\/\/\ Exactly what he said ;)

2. First ,what a cute little puppy. He looks like he is going to be a fair size judging by those paws. How about chiwawas, are they a good indoor dog. I live in the city with lots of traffic. Will my chiwawa come back if I let it out to pee? I was seriously thinking about getting one.

3. 666 wota evil bastard:D

4. Why do you delete your posts?

5. Funny you should ask. My mom named him after one of my ex-gf's. His name is Beaner. My wife isn't too impressed that she named him after some other chick, but she loves the dog. He does have the run of the house, he even hops into bed with the kids for story-time every night.

6. HIGH All, *LOL* some good pics people!!!!! Just looking at old posts and thought maybe you'd like to see the size of Tucker now. It's been 5 weeks since seeing the little shit and man has he grown.

Attached Files:

7. God damn do those little guys grow fast. Man I my dog is still being lazy on couch just sitting there eating that apple like hes soooo cool boy I outtaaaa.... Sorry I just got to thinking how lucky he is. Damn ima go play with him!!!

8. Beautiful dog unoit, I have a Dogo Argentino myself. Damn is he a handful, he is 120 lbs of pure muscle. In case you don't know what they are imagine a pure white pit bull but twice the size.

9. HIGH All, some beauty animals People. HIGHa ask how Tuckers doing and I must show (and you guys) her how's he doing. Since being back Tucker and have been "bonding" (fishing) he's getting used to being around the dead Salmon on the River banks....he tried to woof one down but I was on top of him in a second. Went out yesterday and we were drinking pussy and smoking up on these logs where we fish and these guys working at the powerhouse were having lunch at this picnic table and we could hear them laughing at us and taking bets on who'll fall in first "the guy with no hat, the guy with the green hat or the guy wearing the black hat" well guess who fell in *LOL* yes me.
    Ok here's Tucker.

Attached Files:

10. HIGH All, another one of the Tucker Man.

Attached Files:

11. HIGH All, and guess who's not to impressed with All the attention Tucker's getting *LOL*.

Attached Files:

12. Cute pup!

13. poor,poor drina :D

an INOIT aint smoke in that one picture.lol

14. HIGH All, it's been a few months since seeing Tucker and thought hey.

Yes Golem-146 they grow like a Bad weed eh!

Attached Files:

15. HIGH All, a full pic of Tucker....he's bigger than Drina and still growing.

Attached Files:

16. hehe, goood lookin pooches, i love em all, were gunna be gettin a baby boxer here soon

17. My favorite 9 year olds....

Attached Files:

18. and...

Attached Files:

19. I'd say tuckers nearly ready for cooking! Mmm mm! Nothing like some of that "running cow" meat!

20. *status on dog*

lazy as always, but you know the cuteness makes up for it...