Dont like my name

Discussion in 'General' started by budgirl, Apr 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No, you dont look 38, coming from 18yo, oh and for what you lack uptop you makeup in the as and legs department

2. mom id like to fuck, doesnt apply to just mothers though

3. Ohh...HaHaHa! Im not a mom.

4. my legs jumping like a dog ,as his back is being scratched;)

5. hot hot hot hot hot hot hot BOIOIOIOING!!!

6. wooooooh damn lookin fine
    dont look 38 at all and meh who cares about the name, your pics make up for it;)

7. hell no u dont look 38 u look mad hott and the name is fine too.

8. definately don\'t look 38, but keep posting more pictures so i can be sure :D

9. Budgirl from Daytona? My hometown! WOOOOO! Ah, I miss it so. Born and raised there. :)

10. i head there once a year(grandma lets me use her condo with a few friends, its in Port Orange which is close as hell to Daytona)

11. Lol, you see how much attention an amazing looking, female stoner gets? ha

Shitt son, SIGN me UP! :hello:

12. #1 no way in hell you 38
    #2 no way in hell you have a kid
    #3 can i bang you?

j/k

but can i really?

13. like i said earlier, i\'m 19, live half an hour away from you, and have great bud... CALL ME

14. itd be funny as hell if she ended up being a HE and being like 45 and like 450 pounds hahahaahaaha

prollyhappened before on the internet :laughing:

15. you should keep the name you got...hows the buds in daytona...must be nice to toke and be at the beach all day...to bad u cant drink on it like cocoa

16. could be a deceptive police man cyber-seducing you. watch out.

17. well he is cyber-doing a good job HAHAHAH :D

or she lol never know with them PO PO, could go either way on ya :laughing:

18. Wow! You Guys....Thankyou I think? Im not gonna have to look over my shoulder from here on out....am I? LOL! Just kidding. I just got home from job 1, and now im on the computer doin job 2. I do some sales on the internet for more cash, cant have enough. Love the green! I talk on a few chat rooms and another forum, which I happen to be doin now. When I opened this one, Damn! I have never posted pics like this on other chats. I didnt think they were special enough for that. Thankyou everyone on this thread. I took all the pics myself, except the cowgirl photo. My roommate took it at a rodeo in Hastings a few weeks ago.Im gonna keep my name, since everyone seems to like it so much. Yall sure know how to make a person feel welcome. As a matter of fact my girlfriend says she is gonna use the title of Budgirlsroomy on GC. HaHaHa! The font stays to...I might even change colors from time to time. Dont forget, im a girl, I like to be frilly. Besides, I gotta remind you boys im here.:p :love:

:gc_rocks:

19. I may be biased cause you are hot but I dont care what font you use just keep posting so we can get to know you better.

20. you arent 38... you arent even 28... you look more like 19-23. post more pics. your very hot :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.