Dont Lie To Me

Discussion in 'General' started by cs_shoota, Aug 7, 2003.

?

cops?

1. i am not a cop

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. i am a cop trying to find things about pot so i can use it against people...i suck

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. im a cop, but i enjoy to toke also, its allll good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. just wondering.... who here is a cop!?!?

2. what are you doing?
    this has got to be a first, congratulations on that.

3. hell no i aint a cop

4. im no cop... this blue uniform is a lifegaurd uniform...

and those lights on my car are fake, i was trying to look like the ghostbusters....

*blocks view of gun and pepper spray with hands*

*fears stoner wrath*

*runs very fast!!*

5. But seriously, people get all parinoid about cops finding out that they're growing, so they worry whether they have bought all of their stuff in different places and what not.....

But i think the bigger danger is this board. I mean, anyone can look at it....cops, gov't. Anyone.

And i know that the gov't can do some crazy shit with IP addresses. So i think the biggest threat you can make is to post here saying that you grow.

Or maybe that's just me.

6. All right freeze pot heads!

No,so fuck'da police

7. lol man i aint no damn cop... i listen to Fuck Da Police by N.W.A....lol i dont think that justifies anything but still.

8. I was a cop... but alas no longer

9. I'm no cop but if I was I'd be like one of those highway troopers in the movie Super Troopers... that movie kicks ass....

10. Wouldn't you like to know???????

Do you really think someone would tell you if they were???

11. id so be like rabbit, the new guy cop who smokes

12. spelling man, not grammar. but really, who gives a fuck how you type?

I dont think the po would bother with a small time grower posting on the 'net. they would have to be pretty bored to surf the net for busts in their home town... I'm having trouble typing again. man, cops suck. I hate how the bike cops break laws all the time in my city. They ride their bikes on the sidewalks downtown, and give a dude a hard time and a ticket if they see him riding on the sidewalk. ride the bike in the street = get killed. ride the bike on the sidewalk, get a ticket. I understand why the law is there, but really, pedestrians can get outta the way can't they? are pedestrians special just because they're slower? nah, no one says that. but a dude on his bike just trying to weave his way back home is biiiiiiiiig trouble, i tell you what.

13. It's true!

i'm not a cop :p

14. just coz my car is white and black, got red and blue strobelights on the roof and a siren to die for...

:D

and you won't imagine all the free weed i confi... get.

15. ooo that was you... o wwait, it was a all blue car, with 1 light on top....ahhhhh shit, damn state police

16. I am not a cop. I am not affiliated with any law enforcement agency including dea, fbi or cia. I am not a military pawn being used in the drug war. I am a stoner.

I AM A STONER!

17. yaaaaaa, i hate cops :mad:

18. I'm a cop.... Here to arrest you all... you're all screwed....

19. I wish I were a cop. They get all the good drugs.
    Really though I would be such a cool cop..
    "Is that the marijuana I smell? Eh? Well tell you what, that's probable cause, so if you give it up now, and I KNOW you have it, I'll let you go ;) ;) , if not.. I guess we'll just have to get a k9 unit down here and then who knows what"
    I'd get so much free weed..
    Or catching someone red handed.. I'd make people's days by bein like "heyyyyy.. lemme hit that. if you don't I'll beat you with my night stick.."