Don't legalize marijuana

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by rich12289560, Apr 20, 2011.

1. #1 rich12289560, Apr 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2011
    Lol @ below

2. Comon man, you're just being thoughtless. (by grower I assume you mean dealer) if its legalized then you should still be able to grow the same way you can grow your own tobacco or brew your own beer.

while it may be bad for your business it will help far more then it will hurt.

the price will drop
    we won't be criminals anymore
    quality will (hopefully) be more consistent

and so on and so forth.

3. Ya but it shouldn't be illegal in the first place, money is the reason it is illegal, pot only costs less than 50 an ounce to grow (with the best method possible) why should anyone pay a ridiculous price. Pot is central to our freedom, growers included, when drugs are illegal its a sure sign that you are enslaved... FU|CK THAT

4. I sure wish neg rep could be given to self centered greedy scum that are only interested in their own profits...:mad:

• Like Like x 1
  5. your gonna have to do better than that, besides take a look at some of the drug cartels in mexico i would like to get them out of the pot business yunno.......it's a bloodbath down there dude ...stop being so selfish

6. When drug cartels support a prohibition...

Think

7. good to know the op is a clueless sheep

8. then neg rep wil be given to all of northern california. everyone i know up in north California who is making bank voted against legalization so they can keep shipping out 100lbs a year. its the big guys vs the little consumers.

9. I'm from nor cal.
    And when I lived there, I voted FOR the legalization.

Don't be hatin' son... that shit is everywhere.

10. #10 wizzardboi, Apr 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2011
    obviously the majority dident vote for it. ANd i stated everyone who is making bank(ppl shipping weight out) dident vote for legalization,,, which means thats probably not you. im not hating just stating facts.

11. "all of northern california. everyone i know up in..."

Just the way you said it, but no worries man.
    Not hating or starting anything. Simple misunderstanding :)

12. Thats selfish.

13. Growers who oppose legalization are being selfish, it only hurts growers and dealers. The price of taxed legal weed will be lower than it is now because otherwise people would just continue buying it on the black market or growing it themselves.

14. Jail b4 taxes!!!

15. you are already funding the war in iraq and the drug war with your taxes, If you have to pay why not pay for something you believe in.

16. BECAUSE THATS UN-AMERIKAN!!!!:p

17. hopefully you could sense the sarcasm in my post. you are absolutely right. in fact im a grower for legalization and i am very sick of worrying about going to prison for growing some plants that arent hurting anyone at all, and that im not profiting from

• Like Like x 1

18. shit bro, ivve gotten warnings for 'name calling' and 'disrespect' lol.
    >.> edit that shit

19. exactly i am so sick and tired of paying taxes so millions of people can get treated like shit over a plant.....

20. Check out the jack herer initiative