Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Don't laugh when high.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DigitalAids, Sep 4, 2009.

1. I've gotten high quiet a bit but I realised I don't really laugh when I'm high. I'm not sure why it's just I'm to chill and out of it to laugh. Could it just be because I'm smoking indicia?

2. im like this alot of the times. i just sit back really calm and relaxed. Other times i just start cracking up at everything

3. Contrary to popular belief, smoking weed doesn't always make you a blabbering laughing spewing idiot. Please tell everybody who act really high just because they think it's cool.

4. I only get that way when I am really high.

5. But I also like to think that it depends on the company in which you are surrounded by

6. Same here. Seems like the more I smoke the less it happens too. :(

7. Oh for sure-You definitely need to take a break once in a while. I love having the bubbly high :hello:

8. To be honest, I think a lot of the laughing is just placebo.

9. Ahh me too! Its my favorite high. So much fun and there is so many memories I have with people with laughing highs.

Last night me and my buddy ripped 2 full bowls out of my bong faster then normal. And we got to the bubbly high status. :hello:

10. Well I sort of agree with you, i'm high right now and i've been getting the little giggles. But I hate when kids laugh like obnoxiously loud because of placebo. But it definatly makes a difference, I always get the little quit giggles when I think of/see something funny when i'm high.:smoking:

11. A lot of noobs (especially the younger ones) laugh like hyenas just because they can't believe they're actually high. It's just... so... funny! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :rolleyes:

12. i usualy just feel good and normal so i can carry on with my lame life..nuttin funny bout gettin stoned

'this is my serious face"

• Like Like x 1
  13. [​IMG]

One night, I was smoking with a couple of friends. We decided to go back to one of their houses to grab some beers. It was pretty late, so my friend that lived there was like, "SHhhhhhh, we need to be quiet." So we creep into the kitchen and grab the beers that we bought earlier. As we are slowly taking the beers from the fridge, I started laughing uncontrollably. "What's so funny man?" "Dude, I feel like we are robbers, but the only thing we are taking from your house is the beer."

Ah, good times :smoking:

• Like Like x 1

14. I don't know man. I get all laughy some times even when i am alone. I don't think i am trying to act high when no ones around.

15. Definitely not placebo. But yea I think it depends on the strain and your company.

16. I typically only do a ton of laughing while high when I'm smoking with somebody else. I do occasionally laugh really hard when I browse r/funny or something.

Like, this picture made me lose the entirety of my shit.
    [​IMG]

17. This. There have been times when ive been so high with the funniest people that I couldnt stop laughing even though I wanted nothing more than to stop! While its not EVERY TIME I smoke, def. depends on what strain I smoke and who Im with..or what Im watching.

18. Hang out with a good friend, blaze, and start looking up funny videos on youtube. If your high enough you can get to the point that everything is funny but beware, dont laugh so hard you cry and piss yourself. Or do and laught about it.

• Like Like x 1
  19. When I smile tell me some bad news, before I laugh and act like a fool.