don't know where to put this, my views on sex

Discussion in 'General' started by rwilliams, Nov 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It\'s like life is a fucking box of chocolates. Not only do you not know what you get, but u also don\'t know what you want. and as you live life you get a glimpse of these chocolates and you\'re like, i want more. then as you get more and more of those chocolates, and finally it\'s like shit, i always wanted these fucking chocolates and i ain\'t even know it. you feel me anyone? I\'m talking about life. and as you eat these chocolates you realize, damn, why did i eat them? u only get so many special chocolates, and u don\'t want to ruin it because in reality u can eat as many shitty chocolates as u want, but u only get a few chocolates that taste REALLY FUCKING GOOD. DON\'T WASTE THOSE GOOD CHOCOLATES. Yeah dawg I\'m talking about sex. Fuck a bitch. Fuck 10 bitches. Then on some real shit try to be happy with life. Fuck a girl u really dig. Fuck her, u happy fo life. i ain\'t fuck her yet. but i ain\'t no ho neither. just basically an observation about sex. i used to be ashamed about not getting cunt. now i\'m ashamed i abuse it. and u can say i ain\'t real but i\'m jus tryin\' to spell it all out so yall can relate, ya dig?

2. fuck i wish i had some chocolates

3. me too. some good chocolates, not the shitty kind. and i\'m not talking about the \"texture\" i\'m talking about the full taste, anyone comprehending?

4. LOL i\'m going so deep i think i\'m being cute.

5. LOL I\'m goofy :p I\'m gonna go some more. u start chewing the chocolates and shit, they juicy. they all juicy cause u so good at producing the juice of the chocolate, but u only appreciate certain juice.... this belongs in pandora\'s box fuck it there\'s no two ways about it i was trying to be descreet :p

6. u ate the shitty ones first years ago and u thought u lost your virginity, then u get a glimpse of the good ones, then eat a shitty one again. i ain\'t only talking about good pussy. sorry i lost my subtlety. it\'s like i\'m a virgin again.

7. if you didn\'t get what i tried to spell out here\'s this: I fucked a girl when i was 16, thought i was cool, then two years later fucked the same girl, started feeling like shit. that\'s what\'s making me type all this. my taste of girls is no longer sluts, and i\'m not using His name in vain, but there\'s no two ways about it: God women.

8. it was weird because i don\'t think she came the first time. the second time there wasn\'t a doubt and i was all depressed and shit because god was disappointed that i fucked a slut. now i\'m only trying to fuck girls god approves of. i don\'t talk like this for real i\'m just adjusting my language some for the hope that some people can understand. God is good, whatever you wanna call Him, sex, drugs, violence, if u into any of that stuff it\'s still god. in real life i\'m into bibles and stuff.

9. Well, it\'s [COLOR=\"Red\"]not[/COLOR] cute to litter the board with thread after thread after thread of this SAME topic.

You\'re not the ONLY person at the City so have a little respect for it and others. If you need to vent or whatever, have at it. Do it in one thread though. This is f\'n ridiculous!!! No offense, but God told me to close all of your threads, warn you and possibly give you a temporary ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.