Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Don't know whats going on

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Darkeligos, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Anyone ever get so high you no longer realize what is going on? Like you smoke and then get up to do something and find out you're walking in slow motion and not understanding what anyone around you is saying?

I seem to always get much much higher than all of my friends do and I'm not sure why. When I smoke I don't want to be around anyone, I just want to sit and try to focus on the 50 million thoughts racing through my head, which I think may be clouding my ability to focus on the physical world. :eek:

2. Sounds like youre not much of a social smoker...
    I get like this sometimes too.

Try smoking alone, its sounds like it would be a great experience for ya...

Peace blade.

3. haha its called zoning out..you feel everything going on around you and your just in your own little world :)

4. This. Your mind will be blown at how awesome it is to smoke by yourself (assuming you don't do it often.)

5. I love solo smoking, no matter if its a joint while walking my dog, or in my backyard with my guitar.
    Marijuana induced introspection is the shit.

6. You're THAT kid....some friends always do that...needless to say they aren't my favorite to smoke with.

Like you're trying to talk to them about important shit (not just random high shit) but plans on what youre gonna do next...etc etc...and they just turn their head around slowly, cheaky eyes, and say "I dunno what's going on man."

[​IMG]

7. That kid already planned out what you're going to do next; and it probably involves using his introspection to solve all the worlds problems and then going on Highdeas to share them right? :laughing:

8. ROFL more like hop on GC and post in the Philosophy section.

9. ^all the aforementioned.

10. "I forgot where we are. Holy shit where are we?"

Most annoying thing that comes out of my friends mouth, it's funny always the first time but he says it like 15 times a night.