Don't know what's going on. Need some advice please :(

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by 420n406, Dec 20, 2010.

1. So I have ten little plants that are 12 days old and about two days ago one of them started to get some really droopy leafs, I was wondering if I was watering to much but that was the only one acting like that well now 6 out of the 10 are doing the same thing and I'm worried that i'm going to lose them. They are getting just water every other day. They are in 16 oz cups (with drain holes)and get about 5 oz of water when I water them. The soil ph is 6.5 and the water ph that is given to them is 6.6. They are on 24 hr light schedule. The room is 72-75 degrees with humidity between 42-50%. They are in Fox Farm "little warrior" soil and as of today the little white parts in the soil (sorry I don't know what these are called) have green on them, almost like algea, I'm hoping you can see this with the pics. I'm worried guys. Please help. I have 5 other seeds that just sprouted that I don't want this to happen to also.

PC190403.JPG

PC190402.JPG

PC190401.JPG

PC180399.JPG

PC170396.JPG

2. Are you letting the soil dry out a bit between waterings? Are you watering once they are dry? Don't water based on a calendar, water based on your plant's and soil's needs.

3. i agree with toasty you maybe over watering them! dont wait til the soil becomes totally dry to water them but try watering them less! you seem to be doin everything eles right though unless its a light problem!

4. One tiny drop of nutes wont hurt, with
    organics i use nutes only a little past where you are at.

5. dont listen to that zah kid. nutes will kill your plant right now. its still too small.

but yeah, i had the same problem. im most def 100% sure its bein over watered. but thats an easy fix :)

just make sure the soil is completely dry when you water. stick your finger about an inch or so in the soil. if dry/little moisture. then saturate nicely :)

and good luck in your grow (;

6. thank you guys very much. I will let this soil get dry and see if these lil gals will bounce back. Thanks for the quick replies. I will hold off on the nutes till they get to be a couple weeks. I talked to Advanced Nutes and that's what they had told me. Thanks again guys

7. haha not laughin at you it happens to all of us the green is alge its ok not good but you can make it you dont want your seeds in the soil to dry COMPLETELY out but the top layer at least before you water again . pick up your container or cup is it light or heavy light water heavy dont also Light Warrior will sometimes burn your plants for seedlings i like a soiless like sunshine #4 it has enough to get your seeds going without the chance of frying the girls

8. I gave my sharksbreath half tsp/gal of a weak fish/seaweed and it fucking took off so fuck you different experiences dude.

9. and it was a week old.