Don't know what to make of this

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by 420neverforget, Dec 10, 2012.

1. So I'm chillin with my homie, took a couple dabs and chilled. Then I'm tripping on his lizards and noticed that they both moved their necks the same way at the same time. So then I'm just staring at the bigger lizard and I get like this weird feeling in my brain and slowly like twisting feeling and then a snap. It felt sorta like when you realize you're dreaming, felt like an epiphany, like I was connected with the lizard. I looked up 'third eye animals' on google cause I read some shit on here about the pineal gland and wikipedia told me lizards got this shit too so I'm like what I googled for water dragon because that's the specific type and got this:

From here

So wtf I ask you?

2. youre trippin balls

3. Sounds like for a moment, you experienced something that revealed how connected all things are. That reality is not some separate thing that is disconnected, but very much intertwined with all. Beings, in whatever form, are conscious. Even things that appear inanimate have this consciousness within them, albeit on a much deeper level and harder to find. But if everything is composed of the same form of energy, and consciousness exists in the Universe, then on some level, you are aware of this, and that might explain your experience. Many people have them. Shows you're opening up!

4. Time for you to catch sum real villains :smoking:

5. #7 Timesplasher, Dec 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2012
    I always knew you were a super hero :)