Dont Know What To Buy

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by DiamondSupply, Jun 15, 2014.

1. #1 DiamondSupply, Jun 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2014
    I already own a magical Magic Flight Launch Box which is my baby, I prefer it over any pipes/bongs even if I have a Triple Honeycomb, joints are always welcome still.

I didn't really started my research, but my budget is 150$ i'm thinking of :

-Arizer Solo

These are the only vapes I know are in that range of price & are quality.

My question is, do you own one or which one do you own in that price of range and you like ?

Reminder, I use ebay and this seller sold me a Legit MFLB for 90$ and selling some Arizer Solo's for 140$

http://www.ebay.ca/usr/clearance_products?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Thanks GC, awesome community like always  :metal:

2. Use your money and get the orbiter, and the PA if you dont already have it.
    It's a whole new expierence :)

3. it'd be the best solution for you in your current situation. once you get around $250-$300 to spend i'd say buying one would be worth it. just my 2 cents

There are a LOT of great vapes below that price point. 

5. The power adaptor ?

I don't know man...i love the MFLB but i'm looking for something that brings clouds, it gets my high as fuck. But something upgraded.

6. #6 ren.dnb, Jun 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2014

I think thats what @[member="boydamien"] is trying to tell you. The Power Adapter changes the MFLB in that way. Suddenly it produces decent clouds, maintains a steady voltage and get you high as fuck lol (mine does already without the PA).

But, if you're looking for that desktop quality of vapor..... you should checkout The Hammer. Butane powered and works kinda like a log vape. I've even heard the glass stems can be used on a log vape as well. Thats the next one in my sights to purchase soon as I've heard its extremely efficient (and I love efficiency), and produces really nice clouds thanks to its air to vapor ratio. The Hammer is right around your price range.

You should also check out the Firewood 2.1. See my sig for the link. Thats my current daily driver, but I'm not a cloud chaser. Still, it gets me where I need to be and then some.

7. damn alright man, I see what you guys mean with the PA. Never really informed myself about the MFLB's accessories. I'll probably order a package deal for a friend and buy the PA from him. Gonna be cheaper.

Thanks for the suggestions and help guys

NP, I edited my post. Realized you're looking portable so the LSV might not be up your alley. But check out that Firewood 2.1 as well. However, I think the MFLB accessories might give you what you're looking for. I know @[member="boydamien"] has been a different guy ever since he got the PA and the Orbiter. He seems a little less British sometimes, and a bit more stoned, and makes me curious about those accessories haha.

I think it'd be worth it. Definitely start with the Power Adapter and see how it holds up to your standards :)

9. Haha ! I just got off my t-break, damn the Box gets you high. I really think the high depends on your environment. I vape in my bed before sleep, I get so high my eyes close by themselves. But if I vape in the woods with my frend,talk,laugh,etc. I don't even wanna sleep.

10. Can't have that old chap..;)  lol

LOL we sure can't... Maybe he's just breaking everything in...

12. LOL just saw this

Nah I like my coloniel cousins,but I'm a proud tea drinking Brit haha

One thing for sure if ever I'm in Cali,I'm
    Going to ask for a tour of mflb factory lol

13. Me too matey. Prefer my coffee to tea though...lol

*Gasp!* .... is this where we're supposed to call someone a wanker?

15. Bollocks is another great British word too...lol