Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dont know if Im being ripped off...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ButterSoup, Dec 16, 2015.

1. Hey all, I'm new here,

I had my first experience with pot a few months ago, and I have loved it ever since (it was a brownie). Lately, I've been getting bud from my connect, but I'm unsure as to what I'm buying from him is worth the pricetag. I buy in eighths most of the time, and normally he charges $50. The first time I ever bought from him I got something called White Fire OG, and the high was very mellow to non-existent. The second time, I got a dime of Blue Cheese, but this time the high was amazing and highly euphoric. Thing is, in both instances the weed had a brown color and wasn't very pungnent or sticky, and I couldn't see any trichomes at all. Am I getting ripped off? I will post pics as soon as I can get my hands on more.

2. Always a good idea to have multiple connections to be able to compare prices and quality.
    Also I assume that you are not the only one in your circle of friends who smokes weed so better ask around there if they get better quality/price. Since prices can vary heavily from state to state or country to country I doudt you will get a satisfactory answer in this forum.

3. #3 Steven_420, Dec 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2015
    I'm sure you're in high school buddy, so I'm not supposed to give advice. But, it's just tough times, you'll get better connects from pursuing people. This is what I've managed to obtain after 8 months of looking.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/stash-jar/1391423-strai...

4. #4 Joker1121, Dec 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2015
    If it's good bud and you're getting high I would say you weren't ripped off. A lot of times the most dank bud will look like sh*t.

5. I mean it certainly did get me stoned, but maybe I felt satisfied because my standards are so low and I haven't tried anything thats real quality. I guess with more experience I'll be able to tell if I'm being ripped off. Thanks!

6. If it looks like schwag then yes.