Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dont know if I should smoke

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Alphå, Jun 12, 2007.

1. If you've seen any of my posts lately they probably have to do with the drug test I have to take.

I wont pass.

I'm using someone else's urine.

I have a gram of kindbud in my closet and I don't know if I should smoke it. I havent smoked since thursday night, which has been my longest tolerance break in a while.

I'm thinking I should wait another week or two, but its monday night, I'm extremely bored and theres a gram of my favorite plant just sitting in my coat pocket, waiting for me to crumble its exotic leaves into my folded car registration and roll it into a doobie of sticky biblical proportions.

What to do GC? What to do?

Im expecting most of you to tell me to spark up... but give me some reasons why I shouldnt.

2. If your using someone else's urine your all good. =D

Edit: Spelling

3. i say hold out longer because then

a) your tolerance will go down even more, so you'll get more blazed
    b) you'll enjoy it more cause you waited

but I know how tough it is; boredom is a lot of why i smoke, so when i try to take a break, i last 1 day of boredom tops before i'm sparkin up again

4. ya dude ur using someone elses urin u should be fine

just make sure when u bring ur friends urine in u can pull it off

5. Yeah they dont watch you pee... Its for a job so its more low key then a miitary or probation piss test.

I actually passed a military piss-in-a-cup style test by drinking a lot of water (after 3 days heavy hiking and a regimen of niacin, green tea extract pills, and branberry extract pills)

what the hell how I can waste time?!??!!!!

6. watch movies

7. Why not smoke half of it now in a bowl and smoke the other half later? It's not like it matters for your drug test, you know? :)

8. I dont have any pipes... I gave them all away a few weeks ago and have been smoking joints since then...

HOWEVER. I'm an aspiring engineer and self-proclaimed genius. I'm sure I can think of something.

I'm going to make a thread about drug testing. I'm going to PM the link to you in a few.

9. I'm sure you can MacGuyver something up. :D

10. MacGyver says, "Smooooke."

[​IMG]

11. You know, I really look up to that guy. Richard Dean Anderson was also a great actor in the Stargate series on Scifi.

12. The main reason you shouldnt smoke is becasue Im not either man, DONT MAKE ME SUFER ALONE!!:(

13. Sounds so nice, i can see you rolling. PLUS, im listening to willie nelson and johnny cash singing highway man. ROLL SPARK AND SMOKE.