Don't know if anyone has come up with this yet, but spanks a sploof... smells gone!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by waddlecaudle, Nov 10, 2009.

1. Alright, so I have been forced back into my parents house by a dick roommate... moving on. I have used a "sploof" for a while now; the paper tower roll stuffed with dryer sheets. It worked to an extent, but still had me weary. So the other day I took a water bottle, poked a small hole in the side about 4/5 of the way up the bottle, and stuck a broken down pen (just the outside container/cylinder part) down into the hole at an angle towards the bottom. It looks like a bong basically but with the slide further up the bottle instead of down at the base. Pour about 1/3 of the way up with water and then add a little fabreeze. You need the water so the fabreeze doesn't bubble up too bad. Take a hit and blow into the pen, the smoke goes through the fabreeze and out of the top of the bottle. Smells just like fabreeze in the air. Smoked it the other day and asked my sister if my room smelled good. She said just like fabreeze, 30 seconds after I hit my 3' bong. Works wonders, try it out, leave feedback, call it a caudle... MUAHAHAHA

2. search bar

btw, smoking through a water/fabreeze mix is really nasty man. Thats gross as hell lol.

3. he didnt mean that, he invented a reverse bong, where you blow down the downstem and the smoke comes out as clean air, he still smoked from his 3' bong. not using water + fabreeze as bong water. that would be gross

and yes that is a pretty brilliant idea

4. Read what he wrote, he's BLOWING the smoke a water/fabreeze mix not smoking through it..

Seems like a solid idea, a bit complicated compared to a sploof tho

5. No smoking through it, blowing the smoke into it, right? But what about just blowing it out a window and spraying fabreeze? And the smell coming from lighting up the bong?

6. Yay ignorance.

And that sounds like a pretty decent idea, if you really need to hide the smell.

7. Dude, i don't even need to hide the smell anymore, but I'm fucking trying this. Haha, I'll let you know when my supply regenerates.

8. Same here but I'll try it for the hell of it, I've still got friends living with parents so they'd love it.

9. really? if anything its just as complicated as a sploof... you take a febreeze bottle poke a hole in it and bam your done....

10. gets covered up by the molecules of febreeze pulled out by the smoke thru the bottle, lighting up doesnt smell that much

11. thats a pretty good idea man, though it does sound like a bit of a pain in the ass to do while trying to have a relaxing smoke. But i guess if your desperate...

12. ok so this inspired me lol. my sploofs been acting up lately :\ so i went and tried to make one of these, only problem is i didnt have any febreeze >< so instead i used a mix of water, bubblegum phosflur, spearmint listerine, my siters body spray, and lysol lmao. however i was pretty stoned at this point and afraid it wouldnt work right since i didnt have febreeze so i took dryer sheets and taped them to the top xD i also cut one up and shoved it down the blow tube. (analllll xD) it workks ammaaazzziiinnnngg :]

13. Even better would be to attach a sploof onto the top of the bottle. Dual action odor control. :)

14. so its like a backwards bong sploof? sounds like itd work but i cant try it

15. oh my god genius:smoking:

16. Hey guys, just wanted to know if anyone else has tried this and if it is working for them... love helping my fellow smokers, smoke on!

17. I remember reading this idea on here a few months ago... too lazy to look.

18. Einstein/Mcguyver would be proud. Good job my friend.

19. yes this is such a genius idea. about to use it tonight since my rents dont like me toking in the house, but they do it everyday:confused:

20. this idea is genius. I'm going to try this in a minute in my dorm (not worried about getting in trouble, but my roommate hates when I smoke in the room) I'll let you know how it goes :smoke: