Dont know how to deal with my fetish. Harsh real life story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mike960, Jul 16, 2019.

?

@the girls:Would you wear gloves when a guy you like is neglectet and would you give a pity handjob?

Poll closed Jul 23, 2019.
  1. Yes,chill with rubber gloves but no handjob

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes, chill with rubber gloves and handjob

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No gloves and no handjob

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No gloves and handjob, washing hands after is enough

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Chill without gloves, but handjob with gloves

100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  1. Oh yeah lmaooo I thought u meant me at first lmaoooo

2. Did you know your "magician" can smoke?

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. I mean, honestly. I have fetishes too but this is gross and we are not the authority on this. Please get some proper advice from a doctor or a sex therapist

• Like Like x 1
  4. Take some fucking showers and clean your living area. Try to take some pride in your life. If your that gross to be around she probably only hangs out with you because she gains something from it (cannabis or other recreational activities?)
    I once went over some peoples house and they had trash everywhere and a liter box that hadn’t been cleaned in over a month and I never went back. So if you can smell your own testicles, it’s a fuckin social problem and nobody should have to tolerate that kind of behavior. It’s a cry for mental help, go see a psychologist and get on some cbt or disavow possessions and start living in the woods as that is where that type of behavior belongs.

Don’t mean to be a dick, but if you want to not die alone, you need to change your habits pronto.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. So what you're saying is...

• Like Like x 1
  6. Flashback to playing tony hawk pro skater 3

• Like Like x 1
  7. What the fuck did I just read

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Get back in the closet ….….. and stay there ..
    I wouldn't call this shit a fetish ,, to me its fucked up ….. almost like someone needs to put you out of your sick fucked up thoughts , plus you stink …….

I had to get a lady that was having a heart attack to the emergency room in the hospital .
    She weighed 770 pounds .. had to cut a fucking hole in the side of bedroom wall and slide a 4x8x1 sheet of plywood under her mattress and slide her out through the hole in the wall on to a 1 ton flatbed truck ..
    It was my truck ...
    Her fucking tits were so big they were making it hard for this grossly over weight lady to breath so they put her tits in traction ..
    110 pounds each fucking breast ..
    When they raised her tits she had green black mold growing under her breasts ,, fuck did she fucking stink ..
    And someone had to be feeding this woman to the point she couldn't walk or even get out of the bedroom door way and wasn't cleaning her ,, like its someone else's job ..

she died with both tits in traction … Just think ,,, someone out there is going when I grow up I don't want to take baths nor take care of myself , plus I want someone to feed me to the point I cant get out of bed or go to the bathroom and then I want to die with both tits in traction ..
    Living the dream ….

• Like Like x 1
  9. Yea man just shower daily. Pick up after yourself. I knw somone who smelled like shit (like vinegar) + lived on a farm. One day me an my friends an i couldnt help it so we gave the dude body wash, and told him to take a shower. Dude must have got the point because he never smelled overly stinky (vinegar smell) just a bit like dusty cow shit but that was way better than before.

10. Nobody wants that life. It's a slippery slope...

11. So , you people think it auf was not exaggerating by wearing these gloves?

12. If you smell that bad your dick probably smells like disgusting rancid sour cream and dog shit so she’s not exaggerating.

Also what does in traction mean?

13. Can you elaborate on what it means that her breasts were “in traction”??? Were they hoisted up or something?

14. He said before he suspended them with hooks through the skin of their back...was hoping to find someone to do it long enough so they could have fuckable hook-holes. Or something. I dunno...maybe that was a movie.

15. OP Get help son

• Agree Agree x 1