Dont know how to deal with my fetish. Harsh real life story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mike960, Jul 16, 2019.

?

@the girls:Would you wear gloves when a guy you like is neglectet and would you give a pity handjob?

Poll closed Jul 23, 2019.
  1. Yes,chill with rubber gloves but no handjob

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes, chill with rubber gloves and handjob

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No gloves and no handjob

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No gloves and handjob, washing hands after is enough

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Chill without gloves, but handjob with gloves

100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hello. I am 22 years old , male and have a rubber gloves fetish, especially yellow diswahing gloves and I have a problem with my body hygiene .Also my flat is sometimes dirty and a bit smelly .For example my bong hasnt been cleaned for years .I am an university Student and I live in a
    community with two other students .My best friend (female) calls me neglected and is grossed out but I love her and she knows it but doesnt want a relationship.We are only best friends and she says I am not attractive to her .Two weeks ago I wanted to greet her(She lives in another flat) and give her a handshake , but she said wait a moment and took some yellow gloves and a surgical mask out of her handbag, snapped on the gloves , gave me the handshake and said that she woludnt touch anything without her protective equitment anymore.She even wore the gloves when we smoked a joint!.She was rude and explained she needs the surgical mask because she cant stand the smell of my feet and other body parts anymore. Seconds later i got a boner because of the gloves. She is gorgeous , pretty, sexy, intelligent and looks so kinky with those gloves on her sexy hands but because of my boner she realized and understood that i have a fetish for this. She laughed at me and I was humilaiated and horny at the same time. Dont know how to explain this.It was nice and bad at the same time , nice because of the gloves , bad because of the fact that she wears them not to do me a favour, but because she is grossed out.Now she wants to give me a pity handjob with the gloves .She says it would be a win win situation, she doesnt touch my filth and I get sexual statisfaction. But I dont know. I made the deal to take a bath before so that she wears the gloves only for me not for her, but she explained that she would wear the gloves
    in principle for giving me a handjob if i am gross ore not because she doesnt want to touch a penis from a man who is not attractive for her in general. But she would chill with me without gloves when i take a bath .So what do especially the young women in this forum think about this. I think you ladies are able to see it from her perspective better than any men which doesnt mean that mean that men shouldnt answer the question.Handjob des ore no? I have a glove fetish , not a femdom fetish , but she wants to humiliate me i think .

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. I think you got a shot, bud. Go ahead and ask her out. She's teasing you about your smell which means she's secretly turned on by the natural side of you. Look, she's already carrying around the gloves hoping for an encounter and in frustration at your hesitance she put the gloves on to touch you, it was one big in your face hint, how much more obvious can it be? Now go for it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. You joined to tell us you live in filth & like getting handys while a chicks wearing gloves???

GC never fails to amaze me lmaooo

• Like Like x 7
    • Funny Funny x 6
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
  4. Yeah, I can unterstand that this sounds funny but its a serious topic. Be lucky that you dont have a fetish like that :)

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. I am guessing a troll, but it is still pretty awesome.

The gloves are a fetish, poor hygiene not so much. If this isn’t just trolling, and great job if it is, then you need a trained therapist and not life advice from a weed forum.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  6. Fuck it man. I like transgender women. Everyone has a weird fetish.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  7. #7 Mike960, Jul 16, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2019

8. You have to be trolling.. no female would willingly hang out with someone who fucking stinks lol

Also you story doesn't make any sense.. you say this chick refuses to not wear protective gear when around you yet she'll share a J with you...

It doesn't add up at all so I'm calling it as I see it you're trolling lol

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. I agree. Your story makes no sense. She's so disgusted by you that she can't shake your hand but will let you slobber on a shared joint and give you a hand job. Just doesn't add up. If you're really that putrid get your shit together.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Screenshot_20190716-055033_Gallery.jpg

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  12. She's so disgusted by you that she can't shake your hand but will let you slobber on a shared joint and give you a hand job. Just doesn't add up. If you're really that putrid get your shit together.[/QUOTE]
    Like I said she burns the tip every time she put the J in her mouth .No germs can
    stand 500 degrees ore how hot a flame is

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Like I said she burns the tip every time she put the J in her mouth .No germs can
    stand 500 degrees ore how hot a flame is[/QUOTE]
    That doesn't make sense at all. So now she puts ash in her mouth. If this story is even remotely true you need to grow up bud

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. That doesn't make sense at all. So now she puts ash in her mouth. If this story is even remotely true you need to grow up bud[/QUOTE]
    ash in her mouth? No, she holds the lighter extremely close to the tip for a few seconds so the tip gets hot .Paper does not produce real "ash" and she doesnt burn the tip .And my mouth is not a big hygiene problem, I brush my teeth. But she doesnt want to touch the J because with my hands i touch everything in my flat and have for example dirt under my nails. Beeing filthy doesnt mean that my mouth is the problem

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. I wouldn't care how long i'd known the friend for.. if they became a smelly bum I wouldn't fuck with them.. I don't have people like that as friends lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. If you don't mind me asking why are you so unhygienic?? It takes like 5 mins maybe less to shower..

I've never understand why people don't have a shower/wash or freshen up at least...I'm basically disabled & struggle to get in the shower/bath but I still manage to wash daily:confused_2: there's literally no excuse for being smelly apart from physically not being able to wash because of a disability/health issue.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. ash in her mouth? No, she holds the lighter extremely close to the tip for a few seconds so the tip gets hot .Paper does not produce real "ash" and she doesnt burn the tip .And my mouth is not a big hygiene problem, I brush my teeth. But she doesnt want to touch the J because with my hands i touch everything in my flat and have for example dirt under my nails. Beeing filthy doesnt mean that my mouth is the problem[/QUOTE]
    Then she isnt burning off all your funk bud. You all sound like children

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Good question .Im extremely chaotic .When I clean my room , 2 days later it looks the same .Maybe that has something to to with my aspergers.I have my oder in the disorder .Also I had some serious blows in my life and became lazy and because of smoking to much but the weed helps against my depression so I had no choice .And i dint know how to explain this I am a smelly person naturally. I sweat very much and when I take a bath in the morning my feet smell as hell in the evening. Its not like you think I am not extremely gross like a homeless ore something like that .That is the reason why I started she survey.I wanted to find out if she exaggerates ore not .She is a hot chick and shes very vain maybe she exaggerates. I mean why the hell does she wear cleaning gloves .For a handjob great, thats my fetish, but why does she wear them the hole evening , thats humiliating .

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1

19. Why don't you go see a doctor & explain that you sweat alot there's stuff they can give u that'll help.. other then that you could shower/bath more then once a day.. I used to take like 3 showers a day when I was working nights :laughing:

You could also try using a roll on deodorant & also a 48 hour spray.. hell even buy some aftershave dude if you need to.. I like to smell nice lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Please fill in the survey ladies and guys