Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dont Judge a Book by it's Cover?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by miggyjoe, Jun 20, 2011.

1. I got some weed from my dealer a while back and it looked like really shitty weed. I smoked it and it was really great stuff. From the high I got I assume it was indica. Does anyone else have experiences with weed that seemed bad but it turned out to be really good?

Pic related, its the weed.

2. Once I got some laced shwag.. i was trippin bawls

jaykay..

OT: No.

3. Whoops, I forgot to upload

Attached Files:

• 186.jpg
      186.jpg
      File size:
      215.7 KB
      Views:
  4. #4 tholos, Jun 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2011
    I've got some pretty shitty looking Afghani landrace strains, fairly leafy (due to trim job) and a very darkish brownish tint, bag appeal was shit, it smoked hella nice though :D

5. I once smoked some regs and got super fucked up, but my buddy forgot to mention that he put some yayo in it!:mad:

6. I dont think this weed was laced. I got it from a good friend of mine and he'd tell me if it was laced. haha

7. Im sure it wasnt, weed is rarely laced, i was just adding to the thread bro :eek:

8. So you got blazed of regs?

Cool story?

9. Really low tolerance, it is a cool story :D I can smoke less weed and get really high :smoke:

10. I get shake all the time.
    When I vape it I get just as high when I smoke other better strains/buds.

To be honest, if it works for you good.
    But you'll find most people will say something negative associated with it.