Dont have a piece? Just the Earth? Hit this.

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by cannabisblunt, Feb 11, 2009.

1. I have :D

2. lol, i think thats pretty hilarious. imma stick to my piece.

3. thats fuckin sick ....imma pull this trick out next campin trip when were all on shrooms somone will look over and be like ....'' HOLY FUCK HES SMOKING THE DIRT''

but ++ rep HUGE rips thats deadly lmao

4. lmao +rep to you that made me laugh. OSG, could you explain how the earth bong works? i'd like to try THAT

5. Just like the earth pipe only they'd dig a pit and fill it with water. A long reed or clay tube would be inserted in a second chamber above the water. The top of the little pit would be covered with clay except for the hole where the (usually clay) pipe/bowl part was.

It's just a double chamber bong made in the earth. Lots of work though; that's why they'd make the water reservoir big so they didn't have to make new ones all the time.

6. seems like a huge waste... id make my own piece first... and id use a pop can before wasting weed

7. Some people have an unlimited supply. Lots of people 'waste' weed smoking blunts too. If you want to get technical about your smoking a vaporizer wastes the least herb; any other method wastes a varying degree.

8. this is true... a volcano vape (using finley ground bud) utalizes the most THC in ur weed.. which is 97% of it..

most practical method is a bong snap... which on avg. utalizes 78%...

blunts... (depending on tightness) is between 28-35%

joints- 26-28%

im a bowl/bong guy

9. Mostly bowls here. Vaping takes too much flavor away, I prefer a plain glass spoon. That being said I've tried all sorts of smoking. Doing something like an Earth Pipe is more of an exploration of history and cannabis culture.

10. I'm pretty sure no one would make this earth pipe as a way to be quicker.. it's more novelty than anything.

not really a waste.. i dont see how it could be.. you're smoking.. weed.. wheres the waste? lol

also, aluminum cans are just about the WORSTE thing you can smoke out of. SO bad for you. Also its been rumored that the gas that comes off of the aluminum when it is heated can increase your risk for alzheimers.

11. Dude that milked so fat, and it hit fatter than I would expect.

Nice discovery, thats fucking sick. Not the most conservative but definitely looks to be the funnest way of smoking!

12. In my experience with vaporizers I find it to be the opposite. Vaporizers don't get me even close to as high as I'd get from bongs.

Also, I think that since the vape burns at a low temperature, not every aspect of the weed is burned, ie CBD's, CBN's, etc. I know some of them don't add to your high but in my opinion Vapes waste weed.

Also, you can still get high off vaped weed. Hell, I've even made honey oil from a lot of it. So if it still works after vaping, I'm guessing not EVERYTHING in the weed is being burned.

13. I didn't say they got you the highest, but it's been proven they extract more THC than any other method. A lot of THC is destroyed when it is burned and never even makes it into the smoke.

14. but what alot of people dont realize is that there are more cannabanoids in marijauna other then THC... (expecially in exotics) like northern lights and durban poison... afgan kush... all have a couple others in them that you wont get by vaping....

smoking it is still great...

a vape is good tho...

but its a differnt high... i prefer the bong...

15. The other active cannabinoids are recoverable with vaporizers with the right temperature settings. That being said, like I already said I don't really prefer vapes.

16. oh.. i didnt catch that... but yeah... idk maybe ill get one when i go to college

17. that is so bad ass...i think u can virtually smoke out of anythin...people are so creative...hmmm, ive been inspired to do this.. :)

18. all i need is weed and a lighter....

my friends and i did a wilderness excusion.. with nothing but... a gallon of water... a half O of weed... a small bit of dehydrated food... some rope... sleeping bag... and a few knives and a survival saw...

when camp was all set up... my friend and I went out to find pieces to make a bowdrill wiht... while the other collected fire wood... whle they were making the fire...

i carved a pipe piece and then started the hole........ i used a coal to complete the bowl... and then used my knife tofinish the chamber... it was a really nice bowl... i eneded up sanding it and everything later...

[​IMG]
    By wakef0rce5, shot with NIKON D40 at 2009-02-11

its named WOODY ALLEN ahhaha

19. haha thats prettyu fucking sweet. but doesnt it taste earthy? ever sucked up dirt?