Dont hate

Discussion in 'General' started by FlyHighCaveman, Mar 18, 2012.

1. Allright people,just wana vent out some opinion here...SO the other day i was with my padna and he invited some of his friends over,when they got there one of the dudes had some green crack,well i had a bag of some good old regular,and the dude starts ranting on about how my s@#$ was no good.We have this little dispute for about 5 min with me trying to explain to him that regular is not some kind of hideous strain of green that no one should ever touch,cuz thats what he was tryin to make it sound like,point is,regular is a strain just like any other,why be so f#$%ing picky about weed,does anyone agree here?I love regular,and i blaze it more than any other strain,if you wana hate on that then go ahead,peace

2. I can't fuck with shwag.

3. #3 Richard Dawkins, Mar 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2012
    Bleh schwag is a drag.
    But I m not going to make someone feel like crap for smoking it
    Ill still hit the blunt :smoke:

To clarify "regs" is just weed that was poorly handled and maintained. The cartels or whatever are pushing for quantity not quality.

Edit: I reread that shit. Sorry we are on the same page :)

4. [quote name='"Richard Dawkins"']Bleh schwag is a drag.
    But I m not going to make someone feel like crap for smoking it
    Ill still hit the blunt :smoke:[/quote]

Agreed.

5. I mean good is good and all,but reggie is the poor mans smoke,something alot of people can relate to,never could afford the good s%#&

6. Regular is not a strain.

7. Quarter o for 25 of decent mids > 40+ for an eighth of.goods

8. This^

Also I try my best not to smoke schwag.
    If I had to choose between an gram of kush or 2 grams of scwagg I would go with the gram of kush.

9. just like devin the dude said,quality versus quantity

10. #10 wateredwun, Mar 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2012
    Depends on the person, I smoked mids for years, not that dry ragged seed packed stuff, that's not for human consumption. I used to get real good "AZ" for 100 a oz and it was great, little to no seeds, last a lot longer than 100 of high grade.

11. Weed snobs shit me too OP.