Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Don't hate blunts.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Snowman00, Nov 30, 2011.

1. I don't know why everyone says there a waste of weed , just don't put 3 gs in it . I roll .5 blunts and facee em & if your high and its still burning there really easy to put out unlike joints and you can just hit smokee it later . Don't get me wrong I love a good joint thoee

2. i fucking love blunts.. my favorite method

i've been smokin some king size rolling papers the past few days and they have been treating me well. kinda like a blunt haha

3. #23 Snowman00, Nov 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2011
    [​IMG]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6j4oXUTkn7s]2Pac: When We Ride ft. Outlawz - YouTube[/ame]

For my west coast peeps.

4. green game blunt i can tell

5. I can never smoke a blunt to myself, 1. because i've never rolled one 2. i would green out

I have a very low tolerance. A big hit from a mflb can get me going, although there is always room for more with a vaporizer :smoke: one bowl pack will get me very happily ripped and i love my low tolerance.

6. Who the fuck would split a game blunt (or any dutch master - style blunt that easily unrolls)?

7. I can roll a blunt with king size papers. Even add E-cig nicotine. Unflavored or flavored. Just my take on blunts.Usually for swag.

8. someone who like rolling it the other way probably because it rolls/burns better..

9. blunts and joints are the devils lettuce

10. Because were boss like that!!!

And cause a blunt is more 'homie' friendly. Bowls get ripped, joints are done halfway thru rotation.

Smoking blunt after blunt, taking hits to the dome.
    I aint hatin on how you medicate, so do the same =]

11. Blunts and joints are for on-the-go smoking.

But if you're smoking at home, get yourself a bong. :bongin:

12. Makes no sense.

Unraveling, replacing with green, re-rolling the way it came.

or

Splitting it, fucking the leaves up, slobbering all over one specific end of it, and then rolling it without any sort of cone formation.

You sir, are WRONG.

13. Old school.:smoking:

14. Blunts are crusty.

15. hes right...peeling the leaf off, taking the cancer strip/paper off rolling and folding the leaf up again is the way to go, what can i say sometimes it's a knife job :D

16. Exactly. I smoke 90% bongs, but when I do smoke a blunt, I get surgical with that bitch.

1) Unwrap
    2) Wrap leaf around drink with condensation (you won't have to lick later)
    3) Split leaf, knife works well.
    4) Take off cancer paper
    5) Fill with weed, wrap.
    6) Re-wrap, preferably the way it came rolled (to keep with the veins)

Anyone who does otherwise is a cretin.

17. I just didn't want to take 10 mins to make it perfect. I've already smoked my glass, to late im baked?

haha smoke blunts.

18. That's right, im baked.