Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Don't hate blunts.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Snowman00, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Don't hate them.:smoking:

2. blunts are a waste of weed though.

3. Mine get me baked, my apologies that yours can't do the same.

4. It's not that, just I don't want to keep smoking after i get a nice buzz, whereas a blunt is still going long after i am not.

if .3g can get me ripped, why roll a 1-2g blunt?

5. So you could be a boss?

6. Seems like everyone hates on blunts the second Wiz says "Joints only".

In the words of Tyler the Creator "Fuck rollin papers, I'm a rebel bitch, I'm ashin blunts"

<3 Blunts :smoke:

7. yeah, and waste weed. I mean, I don't care if you like just throwing away your money, but personally I would stick to joints or a pipe when it comes to smoking alone.

8. be a man, roll a blunt.

9. How can .3 get you ripped? I'm pretty skinny and I don't get ripped until I smoke 1g+

10. Then you're not a boss.

11. [quote name='"Spitzz"']Seems like everyone hates on blunts the second Wiz says "Joints only".

In the words of Tyler the Creator "Fuck rollin papers, I'm a rebel bitch, I'm ashin blunts"

<3 Blunts :smoke:[/quote]

Wiz is trash. Anyways, blunts are nice. I like to add some tobbacco aswell but in the end glass is for me

12. This is just a thread to breed hate.

Why was this thread created?

13. [quote name='"Spitzz"']

How can .3 get you ripped? I'm pretty skinny and I don't get ripped until I smoke 1g+[/quote]

Sucks for you mate

14. No one is hating?

15. Two things.

1) Your weed must be low quality. (Sorry, truth....if it takes 1+ grams to get high...)
    2) All it should take is a fifth of a gram of some good marijuana to get high as hell.

16. if .3 gets you ripped smoke a gram blunt and jusr put it out once or twice no one is forcing you to smoke it all

17. [quote name='"zinku418"']

yeah, and waste weed. I mean, I don't care if you like just throwing away your money, but personally I would stick to joints or a pipe when it comes to smoking alone.[/quote]

All depends on the quality, cause i've smoke a blunt and a half and some bowl packs in on sitting, but i usually can only get high mids.

And you can get less than a gram in one, itll just be skinny :D

18. I get an ounce of Sour D from a grower for $160. Half the price most people pay.

Doesn't suck that bad if you ask me :rolleyes:

19. Smoking one now while rolling one for tomorrow.

20. I guess I'll accept that. I'll be the employee.

I just smoke the same way I always do and I did go a month weighing out my hits and figured it out I average a .3 bowl and get ripped. Maybe my tolerance is lower than yours, therefore I can smoke less and reach the same desired effects.