dont go to walmart for RO water

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by amnesiac, Feb 1, 2008.

1. i just jogged into walmart with four 5 gallon jugs and the old cart lady yells "STOP! we dont have that machine here and we never have!" sounding really serious.. so if it isnt a super walmart.. go to jewel. ive got 4 moderately intelligent individuals trying to set up my reverse osmosis system. worst instruction manual ever. we even went to ace to ask mr.know-it-all and he says weve got it right. but that old timer is obviously stoned too. http://www.purewaterclub.com/download/RO-instrucment.pdf
    you dont have to read the manual if you can just trust me whoever wrote it is retarded. it says on the 1st page "ive made every mistake there is to make".. hello.. didnt you write the instruction manual. no questions, just venting a little . oh yeah and thanks to whoever said walmart had RO water for convincing me drive 20 min through 5" of snow :wave:

2. They've got it at the wal-mart here, I just looked yesterday. $.37 for a 1 gallon refill.

3. Yeah that sucks man. All of the walmarts in my area have the machines outside next to the soda machines. You could have just bought a shitload of r/o water in 1 gallon jugs :) :)

4. I have a reverse Osmosis System in my house, We got it installed and it's a god send.

Why shop at wall mart anyway they shut down small businesses. Fuck the Huge Corporations